Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Crazy World 30

M7md: 7beebty you cant leave..

Me: What's there for me if I stay? Like I said yesterday we want diffirent things.

M7md: Yeah but we can give it time.. I know you'll change your mind.

Me: See thats the thing, I dont know if I ever will.

M7md: Listen to me *he came closer to me and cupped his hands on my face* I love you so much. I would never hurt you if thats what your afraid of. I wanna be with for the rest of myself. I want you to be the mother of my children. I wanna grow old with you. You'r the love of my life.

Me: *i slowly pushed him away and reach for the door handel* Please dont make this harder than it already is. I hope you find what your looking for cause its not me... good bye 7mood.. I will always love you.

And theres that I just walked out. Yeah it was hard but what do you expect me to do huh? I know Im gonna screw up if I marry him. I dunno why but Im scared ok? Dont judge me. He'll leave me I know it I just know it.. He cant handel all of me.

Where was I to go? I sold my house. Ufff.. Haya is so gonna hate me.. so off we go.

"Were off to see the devil whos so gonna kick my ass.. were off were off were off were off shes so gonna kick my ass.." 3rfa mo w8to abadan bs I love the wizard of oz hehe.


AT HAYA'S HOUSE

Haya: YOU WHAT!!! ARE YOU CRAZY !!!

Me: Hayouna sit down please dont get mad.

Haya: WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT GET MAD?? YOU FINALY MET THE MAN OF YOUR DREAMS AND YOU TURNED DOWN HIS PROPOSAL!! YOU NEED HELP SERIOUS HELP !!!

Me: Ok if were gonna continue this conversation you need to calm the hell down!!

Haya: Ffffff.. ok fine Im sorry continue.

Me: Im scared ok. I dont wanna get hurt. And I know Im gonna screw the whole thing up I just know it.

Haya: 7beebty listen to me *she took both my hands* He loves you ok. And Ive never seen you this happy with anyone. You deserve him.

Me: But..

Haya: WAIT!! Yes marriage is hard but only the beggining but you work at it. Its all about compromise. I mean take me and Fofo for instance we didnt know what the hell we were doing but then a few days passed and we were fine, better than ever. Its awkward at first but then its amazing. I mean waking up and going to bed with the one you love. Its the most wonderful thing. A husband.

Me: I dunno...

Haya: I know you love him and so wanna be with him but your insecurity is golding you the fuck back !!!

Me: DAMN your really pissed about this!!

Haya: Hell yeah I am.. my best friend is making the biggest mistake of her life!!

Me: Mmmm... *whining*

Haya: DINA !!

Me: Mmmmmm ...

Haya: DINAAAAA!!

Me: Mmmm...

Haya: DINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!! GO TO HIM YALLA !!!

Me: I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU... I'LL CALL YOU LATER EHEHEHEHEH !!!

Fai9al: Whats with all the screaming? I could hear you guys from all the way upstairs.

Haya: *sigh* the bitch just realized shes a bitch.


AT M7MDS

KNOCK KNOCK!! .......

KNOCK KNOCK

Five minutes later and still no answer. I remembered I had a key to his house so I let myself in. All the lights were off. Like nobodys been here for years.
I turned on the lights and walked on upstairs to my bedroom. On the bed there was a little velvet envelope. I opend it and it was a letter from M7md.


My love,

You probabley came back to get the rest of your things. Im ok dont worry. I just decided to go to maldives with a couple of my friends. They told me they were going a few weeks ago and I said no cause ...... But I just wanted to clear my head so by the time your reading this Im probabley on the plane. Dont worry about me I understand. But still you will always remain in my heart forever. I dont and will never regret the wonderful months we had. I dont know when I'll be back. I'll probabley stay behind after the guys leave. Like you always said I needed a tan right? Anyways a wish you a happy life. I love you and will always love you. My heart still belongs to you. I will still be here for you if you need anything. Goodbye my forever.

- M7md



I burst into tears. I cant bleieve what I did. In one day I left him then wanted him back. What the hell is wrong with me? He left.. my soulmate and best friend left. What am I supposed to do now. When will he be back? No Im gonna stay strong until he gets back. I will be here waiting for him.

ONE MONTH LATER

As I was jogging around my neighborhood...

?: Dina?

Me: Haha hala Bader kfk?

Badar: Tman walla inti kfk?

Me: Good good. So what are you doing here?

Bader: What does it look like I'm doing, ba3ad jogging.

Me: Haha sorry.

Bader: Hey are you finished? You wanna go grab coffee?

Me: Ive got 5 more minutes but I guess I could skip em'. Yallah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay i say this from the bottom of my hear with all my love

I hate you !?!?!?!

you ruined my day why is it when there is a good guy you break his heart I am now going to book a ticket to maldives :(
yes i am going to search for M7MD and put back his heart together then take a plane back and kick dina's butt

I am going all Jaki chan on her butt !!!!!!
ANYONE WITH ME JUST SAY THE WORD AND I WILL PICK YOU UP :)

LETS MAKE A FEILD TRIP OUT OF IT :)

LOVE YOU AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
I KNOW BIPOLAR

FooFii said...

Haya: *sigh* the bitch just realized shes a bitch. << !! SO TRUE !! ,, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE . POST A NEW POST AM BEGGING YOU PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE .. enough begging =< ? !! PLEASE now that took me a while to write all those pleases ,!!

Cupid ;* said...

I want m7amaaaaaad "sobbing"

3anooda said...

habla - laish ma 5alaiteeha itroo7 warah ilmaldives?? honeymoon bilmara