Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Crazy World 37

Previouse last lines...


After the movie we said our goodnights and that was that. I was one hell of an actress. I dont know how I made myself seem so calm. It was the worst 2 hours of my life... finaly it was over and all I wanted to do was just sleep and get this horrible day over with. I thought I had this all under control. I had a plan which was to be friends but obviousley he doesnt want that.. or does he? I dont know I keep getting mixed signals. First he shows up with some girl acting all happy. Then he yells at me plus himiliate me at his party, then on top of all that barges into my house o ysibni!What does he want from me? Saying I cant be with Rayan.

5ALA999999999999999999999999!!

MY MIND IS MADE UP HERE AND NOW!!!

I WILL continue my relationship with Rayan whether he likes it or not.

I WILL be happy whether he likes it or not.

I WILL I WILL I WILL WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT !!


*Incoming Call M7md*


"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME FUCK YOU !!!!!"


And there... SMASH goes my phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



It's been two weeks since that incident at Ben & Jerry's with M7md and I think I seem to be handeling it well. I haven't spoken nor ran into "them" which is perfect. Rayan and I have become alot closer since then. No I love you's but were good. Just a few days ago we all (Me,Rayan,Haya,Fai9al,Sarah,Kareem) headed to the beach. Rayan invited us all on his wonderful jet boat which by the way is freaKIN fast and as much as I'm scared of the seas he had to take advantage of that. So heres what he did... we put the boat to a stop to relax and enjoy the moment.. when all of a sudden he ran towards me like a bull. It was as if I was the red cloth, and grabbed me then jumped into the sea. I was like "WHAT THE HELL". Who does he think he is ... Indiana Jones...James Bond?

Anyways.. it was a fun day. So sweet of him to do, trying to get to know my friends.

In the meantime... It was Sarah who was having trouble with her man. Haya and her hubby were rockin' it.


Kareem: Sarah where are you going all pakced?

Sarah: I've had it!

Kareem: What the hell is wrong with you?

Sarah: Me?? What the hell's wrong with you?

Kareem: Baby please tell me what I did please.

Sarah: Did you see them all out there?

Kareem: Huh?

Sarah: Dina's was hugging her the whole time o 8a3id y3li3ha o kl shay while your sitting at the front of the boat ignoring me!

Kareem: I--

Sarah: L2 lissa ma 5ala9t...... then Haya's was teasing her and kissing her the whole time. They all had their men around them. And where you huh Kareem? You were ignoring your wife, its like I dont even exhist to you anymore.

Kareem: Baby Im sorry wallah I'am. I dont know what's gotten into me today.

Sarah: Na3am? Mn jidik? MO BS ELYOUM.. KL YOUM !! For the past two weeks you've been like this and I dont know the hell why!

Kareem: I'll make it up to you sweetie wallah I'm truly sorry.

Sarah: Yeah me too.

Kareem: Wsh 8sdik?

Sarah: This was supposed to be a couples day. And you were invisible to me.

Kareem: Sarou...

Sarah: It's too much. I want a seperation.

Kareem: ESH! You want a divorce!

Sarah: No. A seperation. I want you to think about what you did, cuase if you keep this up any longer then I might not be around for long.

Kareem: But what did I do?

Sarah: You werent there. You stopped appreciating me and what I do for you. And I dont someone in my life who treats me this way. So fix yourself.

Kareem: But I dont accept this.

Sarah: Well thats not really your choice.

Kareem: But where are you gonna stay.. a hotel?

Sarah: God no! I'l be staying at Dina's.

Kareem: You told her already?

Sarah: She still doesn't know, I'm gonna tell her later....... Yallah I'm gonna go. Bye.

Kareem: Uffffff... I love you....

Sarah: Hah!


So that was them. This all happend during the two weeks. When he called sometimes Sarah would pick up, the other times she answered. He tried to prove he cared a million times but she just wasnt convinced ... until .....


I helped Kareem stage the whole thing. I had him use my place since Sarah was staying with me. Sarah was out with Haya shopping. The minute Sarah walked out of the house I called Kareem and he rushed right over with the props. Haha.. he got a tiny boat and some blue sheets, candels and an umbrella. Which was all we needed.

We first layed out the sheet onto the floor making it seem like the water. Then we put the tiny boat ontop of it. We placed candels all around the boat making it seem like the moon light beaming in. It was so romantic. For some reason it made me think of M7md.

I then went and hid up in my room.


Sarah was shocked when she saw Kareem greet her at the door. She walked in shocked when she saw everything. She loved Venice, it was like she was there already... just like their honeymoon. He escourted her to the boat and sat her down. She tried to speak but he would let her. Then he sat next to her and held her hands...

"7beebty, here we are. Under the moon and stars and you look as ever more beautiful. Im so blessed to have found someone like you. You brighten my day and I never wanna go another one without you by my side. I want you and only you. You stole me, my heart, my soul and now I dont wan them back. Their yours to keep. I promise to cherish you my whole life. Cause I cant imagine it without you. I love you"

Sarah's jaw dropped wide open, he said the exact same words he said to her that night in their honeymoon. Ofcourse she quickley hugged him then backed away. Kareem knew why she did and he said..

"I may not say it quit as much as I souldd but when I saw I love you it means for good so please open up your heart and let me in again"

Sarah laughed and said "Omg did you actualy re-phrase Nick Lacheys song?"

And yes ladies he did. This made sarah go crazy happy.

He took her back in his arms and kissed her.

A few minutes passed and damn they will still going at it. But this time with them half naked and on the floor.

I was up in my room using my laptop where I herd them moaning. First I thought I thinking pervy but then the moans started becoming louder so I got so disgusted. I quicly shut off the laptop and ran downstairs to leave my house.

I tip-toed to the door. And damn they didnt even stop for breath. Yes, ofcourse I stared I mean who wouldn't? You would c'moooon were all ladies here tra 3adi.

Kareem just had his top on so hell yeah I could see his little friend while Sarah was completley freakin naked. I got so ughhhhh. I mean my two good friends were doing it on my floor... my living room floor. Yuck !

Almhm I walked out my house cluless as to where I would go so I just sat in my car and turned on my i-trip and listend to some country music. I kinda fell asleep for about an hour then woke up to find Rayan next to me staring at me.

Me: DAMN IT RAYAN!!

Rayan: Haha your so adorable when you sleep.

Me: You cant just come into peoples cars like that. A3ootho bilahi mn il she6an alrjeem!!

Rayan: Bismilah 3leeki 5ala9 walla Im sorry!

Me: Ufff what are you doing here.

Rayan: I called your cell a couple of times but you didnt pick up so I got worried.

Me: Oh.. yeah I left it in my room.

Rayan: Ummm... Dina?

Me: Hmm?

Rayan: Why are you sleeping in your car?

Me: Hahahahaha please dont remind me.

Rayan: Lesh esh fee?

Me: Long story short, Sarah and Kareem are having sex on my living room floor. And no I do not intend to let you know why.

Rayan: Haha ok... I dont wanna know anyway.

Me: Good cause I dont plan on telling it! Yuck!

Rayan: Haha... so do you plan on going in anytime soon?

Me: Did you not heear what I just said! SEX! in my house.. No thank you!

Rayan: Ok well I gotta go but I dont want you sitting here by yourself. So why dont you come and stay at my place for the night?

Me: Ummm.. I dont know Rayan...

Rayan: Dina lwsama7ty. Lw ma ra7 tro7een betik atleast come and stay with me. I canr leave you here in your car. A5af 3leeki.

Me: Fine ok yalla lets go.

So we did. He set me up in one of his guest bedrooms. He has like 4 !!! In his mansion.. VA VA VOOOOOM !!

He has like 2 living rooms. Two dining rooms. One up and one down. A cienema room. A gym. Pool.. indoor and outdoor. Pool house. HUUUUUUUGE kitchen. Library. Office. I cant even continue... it was so huge. I felt like Cinderella walking into a castle.

He gave me one his p.j's and kissed me goodnight.

The next morning I woke up to a wonderful buffet of fruits, pancakes, toast,.. wow I was in food heaven. We had breakfast together until he had to head on off to work. He told me to stay and wait for him. All he had was the a little meeting and woud soon be back.

I got kinda bored just sitting infront of the TV, so i decided to check out the place. Everything was so beautiful. I dont know how he could have decorated all this himself.

I was really curiouse to check out the master bedroom. It was so big and elegant. King sized bed... walk in closet... blah blah blah.

I saw a drawer open so I went to close it. Just as I was about to I found a picture of a women. She was very pretty. Long brown hair. Hazel eyes. White skin. At first I thought it was his mistress but then I thought to myself no way he would ever cheat on me and keep her picture. Men dont do that with their mistresses. It wasn't any of my buisness anyways so I just put it back and closed the drawer.

He finaly came back to me with a small bouquit of red roses and a little black box

Me: Haha whats all this?

Rayan: Happy valentines day!

Me: Omg I completley forgot Im so sorry 7beeby.

Rayan: La 3adi wsh d3wa.

He handed me the box and I opend it. No way no way!! It was the cartier love!! I've seen them in magazines but never really wanted one. But omg I had one.

Me: Rayaaaaaaaaan ya 7ayati ana thank you *hugged him*

Rayan: A7la hadeya l a7la bnt. *kisses me*

Me: I love it I love it I love it !!!

I had smile on me that could serisouely be spread to the whole world.

Rayan: I love you. *out of no where!*

Me: *looked over and smiled* I love you too.

Rayan: It looks amazing on you.

Me: Thank you sweetie............. Haha look at us. In your living room, you handing me a gift on valentines day. Its adroable.

Rayan: Yeah its like were married or something.

Me: *cough*

Rayan: You ok?

Me: Yeah I just need to go change back. I gotta head back home.

Rayan: La ya 7beebty taw il nas.

Me: I know but I gotta check up on Sarah.

Rayan: Haha trust me shes fine.

Me: Haha yeah but its my house and I wanna see whats been damaged.

Rayan: 6yb 5ala9 3ala ra7tik.


30 MINUTES LATER

Rayan: Do you want me to come in with you?

Me: La 3adi haha I'll be fine.

Rayan: Ok take care 7beebty.

Me: What are you gonna do now?

Rayan: I've got a couple of things I have to do at the office.

Me: Ok but will I see you today?

Rayan: Wallah baby I dont know. I'll call and let you know cuase I have alot of files I have to go over.

Me: Oh ok no problemo.

Rayan: I love you.

Me: Rayan?

Rayan: 3yono.

Me: I have to ask you something....

Rayan: Ay shay.

Me: Today I was checking out your house and I stumbled across a picture.

Rayan: Which picture?

Me: A women picture... in your drawer.

Rayan: You went through my things?

Me: What? No no please dont get the wrong idea.

Rayan: Ok tell me.

Me: Like I said I wanted to check out the whole house, so I went into your bedroom. Not to open around but to just get a view of it. And I saw a drawer open so I wanted to close it... thats when I found it.

Rayan: Oh....

Me: Im sorry

Rayan: La its ok it was my fault I left it open.

Me: Ok.... Is there something I should know?

Rayan: Yeah..... there is actually....

7 comments:

love ;** said...

alah yaster, dont tell me its his wife or current girlfriend or something :s

FooFii said...

HEEY !! you promised there will be two posts !! NOT FAIR .. YALLA POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST

Cuteandcuddly said...

okay this is pure nasty Why a cliff hanger you could have added a few lines :(
okay sorry about the nasty part but wanted to saw you how angry i am :)

Suzy.Q said...

Love;* Wait it see hun ;P

cherriMuffin Haha wait shway!!

CuteandCuddly I know its kinda nasty but I love the cliffhangers, I never leave it happy... well maybe just 20 percent of the time. Sorry sweetie. ;**

FooFii said...

if you wanna describe two people having SEX ,, then please sussy be specific and describe it in a graphically way ,! if you don't mind !! it's kinda fun to tread !!

Cupid ;* said...

la2 a7is eloug that this is his wife and she passed away a few years back or so

Anonymous said...

a7isa its his mother when she was young madri laish:p