Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Crazy World 43

Previously...


He then slowly came closer to my lips. Didn't kiss it but blew lighty over it, which made me go crazy inside. Hormones raging but I had to stay on my ground.

He looked in my eyes while I stared down. I didnt wanna look at him, I know that if I did I would break down.He then pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I seriously lost all my senses once out lips locked. With each kiss he pulled me up to him harder. I wanted to nail him down and.... a77m a77m.. ofcourse I wont do it,, y3ni remember my rule "NO SEX B4 MARRIAGE" Haha I feel like a num from a church.

10 MINUTES LATER

Me: L2 WA5ER 3ANI !!

M7md: 7beebty...

Me: L2 I CANT IM MARRYING RAYAN !!

I ran away...And with a tear down his cheeck he whispered to himself as I walked away...


"What?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


What just happed? Why does he have that kinda of an effect on me? I cant be with him, he betrayed me.... he found someone else and then treated me like trash. He doesn't deserve me. I deserve a nice decent being who I know I count on. M7md used to be that person but now I don't think I can ever trust him again. Cause once a man does something he will do it again. It's like a drug. Just like "If a man hits a women once he will do it again, because thats what he knows how to do" Sometimes you can the bad habits they have.. but this cannot be changed. He betrayed me and like I said, I can never fully trust him again.

Rayan had been a darling. He is sweet, caring, kinda, supportive, and he really loves me, like I can feel it. Yes, I appreciate what Haya did and I still am but sometimes things just dont work out and better things come along later. I will always cherish the wonderful memories I had with M7md. But he lost me... and we can never be together again. The most important thing in a relation is Trust. And what is love with trust? Trust is the first thing that has to be established. And with him... Never.


I ran out of the supermarket with buckets and buckets of tears. I was so confused. I got into my car and drove. I didn't know where to go so I just parked in a back ally somewhere to cool off. I closed my eyes for a while and tried to relax. A few minutes later I was off again, and this time I knew where to go.



*Dingg..dingg..dingg*

*Ding..dingg..dingg*

Rayan: Dina? What are you doing here? It's 11:30.

Dina: I want to.

And with that he knew exactley what I ment.

Rayan: Come in.

We walked in and sat down.

Rayan: But you said you wern't ready.

Me: Yeah I know but I figuired were going to do it eventualy so why not now right?

Rayan: E inshallah bs I dont wanna pressure you into doing something you'r not ready for.

Me: Listen, I thought about it and I love you and I want to be your wife.

Rayan: I'm all in for it 7beebty and you know that, but are you sure your ready? Because if you want to wait then we'll wait.

Me: No, I dont want to wait. I'm ready.

Rayan: One second.. *he pulled out the box and slowly put the ring on my finger*

Me: Haha you had in your pocket?

Rayan: Yeah why not?

Me: Haha..

Rayan: So thats it... were getting married.

Me: Yup married ! *huggs him*

Rayan: Dina you just made me the happiest man on earth.

Me: Just?

Rayan: Uff you know what I mean.

Me: Yeah hehe... Hey lets play !!

Rayan: Huh?

Me: A board-game.

Rayan: Are you seriouse?

Me: Yeah so?

Rayan: How old are you again?

Me: I'm 24 but c'mon their so much fin and I love them so your just gonna have to try and get used t them.

Rayan: Allah y3een..

Me: Nah nah nah *dala3*

Rayan: Ok I guess have something around here...... aha... do you like monoply?

Me: E bs its all about money and stuff so your gonna win.

Rayan: 6yb its the only one I got.

Me: A55 of fine !


So we played Monopoly for about an hour then got sleepy so we called it a night. And being the perfect gentelman as he is, he offered me the guest's bedroom not his although were engaged.
He took me upstairs until I got settled and kissed me goodnight.

He went downstairs to close all of the lights when he herd a phone ringing. He followed the tone until he stopped infront of my bag. He pulled out my phone and saw M7mds number flashing on the screen.



- Rayan's Side -

"Why would M7md be calling her at a time like this?........... Aloo? "


M7md: Meen?

Rayan: Ana Rayan.

M7md: Hala, Dina mawjoda?

Rayan: La da5alat tnam.

M7md: 6yb 5leeha tkalimni awal ma tgoom lwsama7t.

Rayan: Leh wsh fee?

M7md: La bs fee mawthoo3 mohim?

Rayan: Ili how?

M7md: La may 5a9ek Rayan.

Rayan: lw fee shay y5a9 Dina y5a9eny.

M7md: Rayan tisba7 3la 5air.

Rayan: Lwsama7t il marra il jaya lat kalem Dina f hatha l w8t.

M7md: Lesh inshallah mafiha shay.

Rayan: Ila feeha. Al7een 12 mit2a5ar il w8t o tklemha 3ala esh inshallah?

M7md: Lesh ma int tis2alha bnafsik.

Rayan: Wsh 89dik?

M7md: Ahaaa... tra as her boyfriend you should know where she is and what shes doing at all time.

Rayan: Fe shay lazim a3refo?

M7md: Hmmmm... tisba7 3ala 5air Rayan.


Dooot dooot doooot...


What did he mean by that? Why calling her now? Know where she is at all times? Is Dina hiding something from me? Something concerning him?


- Back To Me -

I woke up so happy th enext morning. I was engaged to a wonderful man who loved me. It cant get any better than this. I had a few of my stuff be left over here incase I ever spent the night. So I washed up, wore my wrobe and headed downstairs to have breakfast with my fiance.


Me: Good morning *singing*

Rayan: Hala.

Me: 7beeby whats wrong with you? Didn't you sleep well?

Rayan: No, actually I didn't.

Me: *sitting down next to him* Leh 7ayati ?

Rayan: I dunno, you tell me.

Me: Excuse me?

Rayan: M7md called last night while you were asleep and apparentley you two have some unfinished business he would like to sort out.

Me: Rayan I can explain.

Rayan: *gets up from the table* I'm late for work. Enjoy breakfast I had them make you the chocolate waffels you love.

9 comments:

FooFii said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY ! thx susy !! <333 walla I LOVE YOU <33

FooFii said...

L2 L2 L2 @@ KAMLAAAAAAAAAAAY !! SUSY WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THAT !! PLEAAASSSEEEEEE =( PLEAAASSSEEEEEE =( PLEAAASSSEEEEEE =( PLEAAASSSEEEEEE =( PLEAAASSSEEEEEE =( PLEAAASSSEEEEEE =( PLEAAASSSEEEEEE =( PLEAAASSSEEEEEE =( PLEAAASSSEEEEEE =( PLEAAASSSEEEEEE =( PLEAAASSSEEEEEE =( PLEAAASSSEEEEEE =( PLEAAASSSEEEEEE =( PLEAAASSSEEEEEE =( PLEAAASSSEEEEEE =( PLEAAASSSEEEEEE =(

Cupid ;* said...

7abeebi Rayan maskeen:s
you posted just in time;**

Dazzlin said...

PLEASE DNT MAKE THE 7MAAR BREAK THEM UP!!!..they r perfect together...7araaaaam... they have to get married and live HAPPILY EVER AFTER..with M7md OUTTA THE PICTURE...

o hope ur feeling better ilyoum :**

Cuteandcuddly said...

no i hate m7mad :(
no rayan "crying" i want rayan dont let them break up :(

Charmbracelet said...

Im confused! i dont know which man to liike !! =O =P please lat6awleen suusy=**
-N~

*Bella said...

Aghh Ma7amaaad !! Why does he always interfere with her life. She loves RAYAN DEAL WITH IT *sigh* men and their corrupted ways.

Cant wait for you next =**

Emnilia said...

rayan 3jeeb!! m7ammad de3la!! shakoo yay yitda55al!! he had his chance , he blew it !

Suzy.Q said...

cherriMuffin- Your very welcome & love you too :**

Cupid ;* - E wallah Rayan y7belo.. 7aram ;(

Dazzlin- Haha shklik da5alty jowa ma3ahom. Mdri walla esh b9eer your just gonna have to wait N see ;D
.. and yes thank u so much y7belik I feel so much better elyoum :**

CuteandCuddly- Wlla i have nothing to say.. wait N see... :)

Charmbracelet- Indeed it is very confusing their both amazing but in very diffirent ways, o lat 5afeen ma ra7 a6awel. Always one post a day and If I can I'll make it two :D

*Bella- YES!!! MEN !! AGHHH!!! MN JD THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE THIS AFFECT ON US WOMEN. they have us constantley changing out minds all the time. Wallah ana ili i cant wait 4 urs :**

Emnilia- Another follower.. welcome and enjoy :*