Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

My Crazy World 51

Well it's good to know that things worked out between those two. But what about Haya, you have to be wondering.

Well Haya is in the hospital giving birth. She's having pre-mature labor. She's supposed to be due 2 months before me but I guess fait had other plans.


Haya: Heee hoo heeee its not working !!

Fai9al: Baby breath just breath the doctor will be here any second.

Haya: I DONT HAVE A SECOND THE CONTRACTION ARE 1 SECOND APART AGHHHHH !!!

Doctor: Excuse me sure please step aside... ok Haya im going to need you to start pushing for me ok?

Haya: Hooooooo heeeeeeeee o. k

Doctor: One... two .... three

Haya was screaming like hell. Poor baby she was so exhausted. We were all there by her side, except for Yusif and Rayan who were waiting out side.

After she gave birth she screamed out to see her baby boy. She didn't care about the after birth stress or anything that came along with it, she just wanted her baby.

She held him in her arms and Fai9al came up onto the bed by her side and put his arm around her.

Fai9al: So what do we name him ?

Haya: ..... 5alid

Me: 7beebty.. *hug*

Haya: He was my other father. I loved him.

Me: I know you did sweetie.

5aled was his name.


5 Days later


Me: Rayan yallah I wanna go now !

Rayan: Yallaj jay jay.

Rayan and I went to this little new baby botique. I was so excited once I walked in. There was so many gorgouse things for her that it was so hard just to pick a few, so I didnt. We were twirling around for an hour than Rayan got tired and decided to sit down, while I ofcourse continued on. I got so many things probabley some which I didn't even need. But it was for my baby girl and I wanted her to have everything. Once everything ran up I saw Rayan's eyes widen and jaw drop. I simply let out a cute giggle. He nodded his head and got out his credit card. What an angel he was.

Rayan: Do you realize how much we just spent?

Me: 7beeby c'mon its for our little baby girl *pout*

Rayan: Yeah and then you bought a ring and bracelt for yourself .

Me: It was half off...

Rayan: 3,000 riyals ya dina !

Me: It was 3, 500 ..

Rayan: Allah ystar bs..

I gave him a small peck on his lips which made him smile, which as always means I'm off the hook.


Haya was supposed to stay at over at the hospital for at least a week. She needed plenty of rest with it being premature. Plus the 5alid had to be kept in an incupater. He still wasnt fully ready to be handeld. He need a few days in there.

Sarah and I would take turns for the next couple of nights staying over at the hospital. Haya was having those on and off depressions. But thank god it wasnt postpartum depression. So before we would go to her, we would stop and get dinner or some icecream. Or we would get a mini dvd laptop and watch a movie. We tried everything we could to make her smile. What a relief we managed to keep her calm and happy.

Me on the other had still had about a month and a half until I would have to give birth and I was scared. I mean I saw the pain Haya went through and for me to also be where she was would just kill me. I mean the pain and the screaming. I've always seen them on televison and it looked so easy but what I saw a few days ago was totaly diffirent. God be with me.


A few days later Rayan got a surprising phone call while I was at Haya's helping her with the baby.

Rayan: Mmm hmm... how?.......................are you sure?............... feha 7al ? .......................... bs kl shay zain ?...........................lazim ajekom y3ni? ...................... ok 6yb al7een jay ba3al salama.....

2 comments:

FMA said...

Maskeena haya;\ this sucks, I know how it feels to have a sick baby, I have been through it with my cousin;( And what happened to Rayan?;\ is someone sick?
Waiting for the next post;*

Emnilia said...

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa2!! i hate it when something really interesting happens and then the post ends!! ;( cant wait for the next post..;)