Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Now this is unfair

Ok, now what the hell am I supposed to do now?
My first day in Kuwait was like I said one hell of day. The second one hell of a day also.
And today I also had amazing plans but it got canceled at the last minute. :S

Don't you hate it when you make plans with people then at the very last minute they bale on you? I mena let me know a bit more ahead so I can fins something else to do. Now everyone is busy and it's my last day then I'm headed back to K.S.A.

Ughh... bored so bored. And I really dont wanna stay in the house I mean its my last freakin day wsh asawi ma aby a83ad kitha sakti fl bait il7ali. Zahaaa8 !!

Somebody please help me!! Today was supposed to be filled with crazyness, laughter and fun but it wont anymore. I really dont need this right now. I want fun today.

Last day ! :'''''''''(

4 comments:

Emnilia said...

waaay mskeena!! ana aby a6la3 avenuezzz!!!!!!!! ;( im bored too hun , bs waay ur going back to K.S.A !! try to do anything , enjoy ! oooo nawwarat lekwait;p

FooFii said...

7beeeeeeeeeebtii <33.. it's ok 9adgeniii feha 5era <33 .. how about writing the next post? i guess it would at least be something to do <3 right <33? !!

Suzy.Q said...

Emnilia- thank u 7beebty ;** bs I have to go back cause I live there.

cherriiMuffin- haha y7belik I love ur comments :) well I would love to write you a post but I actualy did find something to do and yes it was one hell of a day hehe. Bs inshallah ana raj3a bkra so I will write the next post. xxxx

FooFii said...

etreden bel salama enshala <33