Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Crazy World 31

Cherrimuffin your wish is granted ;**
Enjoy! :)

------------------------------------


AT THE COFFEE SHOP

Bader: So what have you been up to?

Me: Hmmm nothing much wallah.. just wating for M7mds arrival, by the way do you when it is?

Bader: Are you serious? He's plane is arriving today!

Me: MN JD!!

Bader: He's landing in like an hour.

Me: Oh my god!! Well I gotta go!

Bader: Haha y7lelik yallah little birdie fly fly away!


AT THE AIRPORT

Ok here it is I finaly get to see my baby..

WHAT !!!








THE !!!





FUCK !!!




I saw him right there with a girl on his arm. I could not believe my eyes.How? I mean it's been a month. Whatever happend to "I will always love you no matter what" ?
How could this happen?

I was standing there mouth wide open. I didnt even wanna see him anymore. I turned around and started walking. There were so much people that instead of walking forward I was moving backwards.

Suddenly someone grabbed my arm.

M7md: Dina?

Me: Hey you! *i fake a smile*

M7md: What are you doing here?

Me: Oh me? Well my friend is arriving from london and her plane got ..... umm... delayes to tommorow and I just found out so Im heading home now.

?: 7beeby arnt you gonna introduce me.

M7md: Oh sorry babe, Dina this Ruby, Ruby this is Dina.

Ruby: Oh Dina as in your ex?

M7md: Yeah.

Me: Hi there.

Wsh da5alha if Im the ex or not.. WHORE!!

M7md: Well do you need a ride? We got a taxi waiting outside.

Me: Uhh no wala I --

M7md: C'mon I insist.

Me: Mmm .. o...k


It was hell in the cab. I was in front while the two little love birds with in the back holding hands and whispering to eachother and laughig. WHORE!!!
I kinda shed a few tears but managed to pull myself together. Well Im not gonna lie but she was pretty mashalah. She had shoulder length dark brown hair, tanned and light brown eyes. I was so pissed, I got myself all hot-up for nothing. There sits my ex with another women. This is all my fault.. why was I such an ass. I said no, he went away and came with the WHORE!! All my fault. But I dont deserve this. He's mine and mine and mine and mine only. I HATE HIM FOR DOING THIS TO ME... BUT NO I LOVE HIM.... HAYAAAAAAA SARAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

They dropped me off home first. I said thanks and then god knows where the drove off!
I called up the girls and they rushed right over.

Me: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Sarah: 7beebty calm down calm down.. It's ok.

Haya: I'll go get her some water.

Me: Are you crazy? It wont ever be ok. He got over me this past month and found himself someone else. He'll probabley marry her. I saw the way they looked at eachother and they looked so ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Haya: DINA BAS 5ALA9 O999!! Here drink.

Me: Guys I dunno what to do. Iam the one for him not her. He knows it I know he does. I love him and I wanna be with him.

Haya: 7beeby dont worry ok? We'll figuir this thing out. I dont care whatever it takes the three of yes will get him back.

Sarah: Im so in!! WHORE GOING DOWN!!

Me: Hahaha aww you guys I love you!

Haya: We love you two. Now listen Sarah and I have something we gotta get going to so were coming over later tonight to sleep over ok?

Me: Ummm ok but what about your huzzies?

Sarah: SCREW EM' BOTH!

Me: Haha ok yallah byee.. dont leave me for too long.

Haya: Bye

AT M7MDS HOUSE

M7md: Hey what are you guys doing here?

Haya: Is that any way to talk to your best friends wife?

Sarah: Yeah invite us in.

M7md: Umm.. well

Ruby: Oh hey there Im Ruby.

Haya: *whispers to sarah* Yeah in her dream. Ruby my ass!

Sarah: Hi Im Sarah this is Haya.

Haya: Hey wow nice bags Ruby.. LV SEXAAY

Ruby: Umm thanks..

Sarah: I hope were not disturbing you guys?

M7md: Well...

Haya: Let's sit down ufff im exhausted.. how was the flight?

Sarah: Hey come sit next to us Ruby. Wow did you do your eyebrows?

Ruby: Ummm.. yeah *embarresed*

M7md: Anything to drink ladies?

Haya: nope nope were fine ehehehehehhe!!

Sarah: Omg wooooow are this contacts?

Ruby: Yeah it is

Haya: Yeah it is wow... wait..

Ruby: You dont like it?

Haya: No I do but are that insecure *smiling*

Ruby:Uhhh

M7md: Girls its getting late.

Sarah: Oh c'mon

Ruby: Im really tired you guys.

Haya: Oh my god I love your blous where did you get it?

Ruby: I --

Haya: Omg do you know who has the same one?

Ruby? *sighhhhhhhhhh* Who?

Sarah: Dina! Haha what a coinkydinc

Ruby: Wait.. You mean Dina 7mood's ex?

Sarah: Yeah.

M7md: We ran into her at the airport. She was picking up a friend.

Haya: NO WAY!!

Sarah: GET OUT!!

Ruby: Yeah *sigh*

Haya: Wow.. will ya look at the time we better get going.

M7md: Awww leaving so soon *sarcastic tone*

Haya: Very funny you amuse me *rolling her eyes*

Ruby: Bye

M7md: Im sorry hun I didnt know they were coming over.

Ruby: Nah its ok. Anyways can you drop me off home? Im not feeling too well.

M7md: Yeah ok.

AT MY HOUSE

HAYA.SARAH: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Me: Bsmilah wsh fe?

Sarah: WE KILLED TONIGHT!

Haya: BITCH GOING DOWN !!

Me: Oh my god what did you do?

Haya: Like we said were gonna get him back no matter what.

Me: Hahaha what did you do to the poor girl?

Sarah: Oh so now shes the poor girl? What happend to the whore?

Me: You guys rock! Now Im starving what did you guys bring?

Sarah: DOMINOS!!

5 comments:

FooFii said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY THOSE POSTS MAKES MY DAY <333333333333333333333.. hunnii if you can post a anothe one please do ,!! or am i being a asker more much LOl !! ,, do it for me <33.. but it'll be ok , for tomorrow but please i nedd it now HAHa thanks in advance <33

Anonymous said...

inzain i have a Q.. does this really happen in saudii ? or is this fictional.. ?i mean a car and very free life? im curious
-Charmbracelet N~

Suzy.Q said...

Someone asked me this earlier. Its not in KSA.
Its set in the UAE - Dubai

Cupid ;* said...

:( noo why??
bas no i knw tht they are gonna end up together, enshala! well they better!!
m7amad loves her, and Ruby is just the rebound girl, well she better be!!:p

Dazzlin said...

they HAVE to end up together..they were perfect together<3<3<3