Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Crazy World 50

My Lovley Reader,



I'm finaly back home, sorry I've kept you waiting so long.

I've missed you all and your wonderful comments.

Enjoy the post .



Love you all ;**



~~~~~~~~~~







3 Months Later





Everything was perfect, on the right track and still heading that way. Rayan was such a sweetheart, always there by my side and the babies. He sometimes wouldn't sleep at night just incase I woke up and needed anything. He would spoil me to a level that I never knew exhisted. He was simply amazing and I'm so glad to have him in my life.



Haya was I think about... 5 months pregnant but yet as always still glowling like an angel. Sara and Yusif, well things were heating up with those two. They grew incredibley close in those 2 months. He even took her away to Kan for a long weekend.



Once again everything was perfect for the 3 of us that we coudln't ask for anything more or better.





Rayan: You look beautiful 7beebty.



Me: I look like a fat pig in tracks !! * falling back onto the sofa*



Rayan: Its juciy, you love juicy.



Me: Ugh.. juciy my ass.



Rayan: Hormones?



Me: Yeah, worse every day.



Rayan: 3adi 7beebty. Just think of it from the positive side.



Me: ....



Rayan: Were soon going to be parents and have our selves a little rascal running around the house.



Me: Rascal huh? What makes you think its going to be a boy ?



Rayan: I've got a hunch. *winks at me*



Me: Yeah well it's going to be a little angel.



Rayan: Hahah yseer 5air inshallah. Yallah let's go see.



Me: You made the appointment ?



Rayan: E esh feeha ?



Me: Rayan... what did I tell you !! I wanted it to be a surprise for the both of us.



Rayan: 7beebty I really wanna know .



Me: Well I dont ok ! Can't you please respect my decison.



Rayan: Ok listen, how about this... we go but only I will know what it is and you wont. I'll have the doctor just tell me.



Me: Fine but how I can trust you not to blab.



Rayan: Wallah 7beebty I wont.



Me: Uff.. fine yallah lets go. Help me up.







So we went to the hospital and Rayan got the sex of the baby while I stuck to the deal I made with myself. I mean why do people love to spoil the surprise? Why ruin the thrill ?





Later that day after the hospital for some reason Fai9al wanted to meet up with me, so Rayan dropped me off and this was how things went.


Fai9al: Halla bl 8amar. *hugs me*

Me: Haha ahlan.

Fai9al: What do you wanna drink?

Me: water would be fine thanks.

Fai9al: Bs? Yallah 3ad.

Me: La walla Fofo shab3ana.

Fai9al: 6yb 3ala ra7tik.

Me: So how are you and Haya.

Fai9al: A77m..

Me: Haha sorry and the baby?

Fai9al: La everythings well 7mdela. Bs Haya keeps going on and on about how fat she's getting and about the tracks she has to keep on wearing.

Me: She and me both !

Fai9al: Haha inti ba3ad ?

Me: YES !!

Fai9al: Y7belkom.

Me: So, why did you want to mee up? Is everything ok?

Fai9al: La I just wanted to catch up thats all.

Me: Oh.. ok.

Fai9al: So how was the visit to the hospital ?

Me: It went fine.

Fai9al: Wow I can't believe your having a little girl.

Me: WHAT !!!

Fai9al: What ?

Me: A GIRL !!!???

Fai9al: Bsmila 3leeki Dina yes a girl.

Me: Awww *tears* Im having a girl.

Fai9al: Oh sweetie come here *hugs me*

Me: A little girl...

Fai9al: Want me to take you to Rayan ?

Me: Yes please.

We payed the check and Fai9al dropped me off home. Yeah I didnt want to know but I felt happy when he told me. You know when you dont want to know something and once it hits you, you get excited,not mad at the fact that you found out?
I arrived home and found Rayan walking up the stairs. I hurried over to him and hugged him.


Rayan: Uffff bshweeesh hahah esh feeki 7beebty?

Me: Were having a baby girl.

Rayan: Ya 7ayati inti... a7bk marra.

Me: W ana ba3ad akthar ya 3mri.

Rayan: Yalla lets go upstairs and watch a movie in bed.

Me: Perfect.

We walked up the stairs, changed into our warm sleep wear and cuddled into bed and watched a movie.

While we were cozying up, Sarah and Yusif were still up late.


Yusif: I love you...

Sarah: I love you too...

Yusif: Do you really ?

Sarah: With all my heart.

Yusif: Would you move in with me if i asked you?

Sarah: No...

Yusif: Sarouuuu !

Sarah: E 6b3an I will.

Yusif: I love you...

Sarah: Oh my god enough we get it.

Yusif: Way to ruin the mood.

Sarah: 7beeby its not that , its just that your too sensitive. You have to chill and relax we dont always have to say it to eachother. I know im your first girl friend but it doesnt mean we have to follow up to Cory and Tepenga.

Yusif: Who ?

Sarah: Their this couple on a disney show called "Boy Meets World"

Yusif: O... k

Sarah: Dont look at me that way I'm just giving you an example.

Yusif: Ok Im sorry. But I cant help it.

Sarah: Yeah well its kinda annoying wallah so if you could cut it down a bit.

Yusif: Sarah are you seriouse?

Sarah: Whats wrong with what I said ?

Yusif: Well first of all its rude. And second, yeah I may be a bit sensitive when it comes to us but thats only because im madly in love with you, the first girl I've ever been inlove with.

Sarah: I know 7beeby and i love as much as you do --

Yusif: Yeah it really shows...

Sarah: I do, dont say that !!

Yusif: Fffffff....

Sarah: It's just a little weird ok..

Yusif: How on earth could this be weird for a couple to do ?

Sarah: Well Kareem was never like this.... oh

Yusif: Excuse me?

Sarah: I... I'm sorry that was never supposed to come out....

Yusif: Yeah if it didn't then you would have been thinking it ...

Sarah: I didn't mean it I'm ---

Yusif: Don't.... please dont..

Sarah: Sufi I'm so sorry...

Yusif: Yeah... I think I'm gonna call it a night.

Sarah: No wait please dont go.

Yusif: I've got an important client coming over in the morning.

Sarah: Oh.... well cant you stay the night? I mean its late.

Yusif: Thank you but I'll be fine.

Sarah: Well... will I see you tommorow ?

Yusif: We work together Sarah.

Sarah: Yeah I know but I ment after ..... work...

Yusif: I dont know I'll have to see.

Sarah: See? See what?

Yusif: You know what your right. I dont have to see anything. You see what you want from me and when you finaly know then let me know.

Sarah: Where's all this coming from you know I love you.

Yusif: I know you do I never said you didn't.

Sarah: So what's the problem ?

Yusif: The problem is that you just compared me to a man that took you for granted and cheated on you. So I'm sorry if my personality does not match his. Im the caring devoted type and if thats not what your into then you can just fall back into his arms.

Sarah: Yusif !!

Yusif: I'm leaving now bye.


Sarah watched Yusif got into his car and dirve off until he disappeared. Did she just make the biggest mistake of her life ? I got a phone call from her in the middle of the night in tears.


Me: Hello

Sarah: Dina ?

Me: Hala 7beebty, isnt it a little too late for you to be this up?

Sarah: I'm scared.

Me: 7beebty whats wrong?

Sarah: I think I just made the biggest mistake.

Me: What ?

Sarah: I think I just lost Yusif...



2 Days Later



Yusif: Ok, so you wanted to meet up now what ?

Sarah: Ok I know what I said was out of line and it should have never come out and I'm so sorry. I dont want him or anybody like him. Im greatful to have you, someone who cares so much for me and would do anything just so see me smile. I love you and again I'm so very sorry. And I mean this from my heart.

Yusif: You really hurt me you know that ?

Sarah: I know baby.

Yusif: 5ala9 almhm its all over and done with. Let's move on and go on and get your stuff.

Sarah: So you still want me to move in ?

Yusif: It never left my mind for a second.


~~~~~~~~~~


I know this is a bit short. Bs yallah sam7ony. I feel things are moving a bit slow so the next post is going to start from 5 months later. Because it would be close to Haya and Dina's birth. And well I just think it would be best. I hope thats ok with you all ??

xx

3 comments:

FooFii said...

IT's SO FINE WITH US ALL <33 !! LOVE YA <333

Suzy.Q said...

Ofcourse, lol 6b3an ur the first one to comment ;P

luv u too xx

Emnilia said...

yaaaay welcome back!! and aslong as ur posting its ok with us ;p