Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

My Crazy World 38

Previouse last lines...

Me: Rayan?

Rayan: 3yono.

Me: I have to ask you something....

Rayan: Ay shay.

Me: Today I was checking out your house and I stumbled across a picture.

Rayan: Which picture?

Me: A women picture... in your drawer.

Rayan: You went through my things?

Me: What? No no please dont get the wrong idea.

Rayan: Ok tell me.

Me: Like I said I wanted to check out the whole house, so I went into your bedroom. Not to open around but to just get a view of it. And I saw a drawer open so I wanted to close it... thats when I found it.

Rayan: Oh....

Me: Im sorry

Rayan: La its ok it was my fault I left it open.

Me: Ok.... Is there something I should know?

Rayan: Yeah..... there is actually....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Me: So?


Rayan: That picture you saw was my wife.


Me: Oh...


Rayan: My ex wife.


Me: But then why do you have a picture of her?


Rayan: We were married for three years, then she died of cancer.


Me: Oh my god Rayan I'm so so sorry. All yir7amha inshallah! *hugs him*


Rayan: We did everything we could. I even took her to one of the top doctors in amercia.. but it was too strong.


Me: Why didn't you tell me?


Rayan: Cause I'm with you now and thats all that matters.


Me: But the picture.


Rayan: I keep it because I feel like she's watching over me you know?


Me: And where does that leave us?


Rayan: 7beebty isma3eny *takes my hand and puts them on his cheek* I love you and I'm so happy. You really turned my world around. I never thought I'd fall in love again... but once I herd your laugh... cupid struck me.


Me: Cupid huh?


Rayan: Haha yeah. I love you baby.


Me: I love you too.


Rayan: Take care and I'll you the second I finish up at work.


Me: Ok I love you.


Rayan: Hehe Love you back!


So Rayan went off to work with me again with nothing for me to do. Here I go time to brace myself. The "hot couple" , I bet they werent done yet. But to my surprise they werent in side but M7md was. Ofcourse he was right? He has to come every once in a while to start something. Walah abadan mali 5ilg! It's V-day Shouldn't he be with Ruby?



I walked in slowly with a confused look on my face. He walked me walk towards him then stood up.



M7md: Hi.


Me: Hey.


M7md: Kfk?


Me: What are you doing in my house?


M7md: The door was open.


Me: That wasn't my question.


M7md: I needed to see you.


Me: *walking into the kithcen* Where Ruby?


M7md: At home.


Me: Does she know your here?


M7md: No...


Me: Hmmm.. intresting.


M7md: Dina I'm sorry.


Me: For what *crosses my arms*


M7md: For everything.... yelling


Me: Oh thats it?


M7md: Sam7eny...


Me: I'm sorry I cant do that.


M7md: Dina wallah 7aram 3leeki.


Me: Ana? 7aram 3lay ana? Mn jidik? You treated me like shit... total shit. And now you all of a sudden turned into Mr. Nice so you decide to come and apologize? No I'm sorry but it's not up to you.


M7md: I was just mad ok.


Me: If this is about Rayan I really don't wanna hear it.


M7md: He's not the one for you. *looks down*


Me: Oh yeah well then who is? You? Your with her now. You moved on and I accepted that so why cant you do the same for me?


M7md: You accused her --


Me: NO M7MD!! SHE CALLED ME UP O SABATNI BGOWA! I WOULD NEVER LIE AND YOU KNOW ME!!


M7md: Well what do you want me to do now?


Me: I dont want anything from you anymore. You'r happy with Ruby, its valentines day so go to her, take her out.


M7md: *silent*


Me: Listen M7md... Im happy now, really happy so please dont ruin it for me.


M7md: He makes you happy?


Me: Yeah..


M7md: Well ok then... Im gonna go.


Me: Allah ma3ak.


Wow that was so awkward. If he thought hat coming to me on valentines day was going to fix everything then he reallydoes not know me.



I came to see him at the airport and he had his arms around another girl. So ofcourse I'm goinhg to move on with my life. I will not be some silly girls who will remain hooked.









ON THE OTHER SIDE: M7MD



Yarabi what did I do? Why the hell did I do this to her? I dont wanna be without her. I need her. Rayan doesnt derserve her. He cant make her happy like I can. Things Have got to end with Ruby. I dont care but I think I just lost the best thing that ever happend to me. No way I'm gonna let her go without a fight.





BACK TO ME



*Incoming Call Haya*'



Me: Heeeeeeey !!


Haya: Happy V Day !!


Me: Not so much for me hmmph!


Haya: Whyyyyyyyyyy?


Me: Rayan has to work.


Haya: You and me both sister!


Me: 6yb lets be lezzies for the day and go out!


Haya: Hahahahaha remember when we did that at the high school V day bash?


ME: Oh my gooooooooooooooood hahaha it was one hell of a night. They actualy thougth we were!!


Haya: Yeah ok. I'll pick you up in a bit.


Me: Wait what about Sarah?


Haya: Oh trust me you dont wanna know.


Me: Sex?


Haya: Hahaha what the hell????


Me: Dont ask. Anyways what happend?


Haya: I called and she answered heavily breathing and asked me to call back.


Me: OH MY GOD THEIR STILL GOING AT IT!!


Haya: Going at what?


Me: I'll fill you in later.


Haya: 6yb yallah Im on my way.


Me: Ok yalla see ya.

Haya and I went to a little cafe we just herd about. It was nice. Not so many people which was just what we needed. It had a little stage with a sign saying "Kareoki here" So I ran up and volunteered. All the people were staring at me and clapping as I sang. Then a few minutes later Haya joined me and we sang for like an hour. We ended up having one hell of a Valentines Day ... again!!

I got home with a big smile on my face. I never knew that I could have fun on V day without a guy. FALLAH !!

It was still early for me (2am) so I called up Rayan.

*Dialing Rayan*

Rayan: Hey sweetie.

Me: Hey.... where are you?

Rayan: Im at home watching a movie.

Me: Hmm?

Rayan: The new die hard movie!!

Me: I LOVE VIN DISEL!!

Rayan: Haha yallah come over.

Me: La... I hate to drive at night.

Rayan: I can have the driver come get you?

Me: La are you seriouse?

Rayan: Arn't you?

Me: Haha Rayan its late and I'm exhausted so maybe some other time.

Rayan: 6yb your gonna sleep now?

Me: Yeah..

Rayan: Yallah good night 7beebty.

Me: Goodnight.



M7MD'S SIDE


Ruby: Baby I'm hooooooooooome!!

M7md: Hala.

Ruby: What? No kiss?

M7md: *muwah*

Ruby: Lips?

M7md: Ruby..... we need to talk.

Ruby: Ok m7md your kinda freaking me out whats wrong?

M7md: It's just a silly random question but did you call up Dina a while back and....... threaten her?

Ruby: What? How dare you even ask me that *eyes water*

M7md: Just answer the question.

Ruby: What would even give me a reason to call her up and act in such a manner?

M7md: Well she told me.

Ruby: Oh... and ofcourse you believed her?

M7md: ...I....

Ruby: Cant you see M7md *gets closer to his lips*

M7md: What?

Ruby: She wants you back. Thats what all this is for. She's trying to break us up.

M7md: No she would never do that.

Ruby: I never said anything to her, plus I dont even have her number.

M7md: Well... she said she said you called her from my cell.

Ruby: Wow Im realy shocked, How the hell and why the hell would I sink that low.

M7md: So you really d ---

Ruby: Shhhh... *kiss....kiss.........kiss ect.*

Thats how their night ended. Her kissing him till he shut up. WHORE !!!



MY SIDE


What did M7md want when he came over here? Was here to beg for me to come back to him?
Whatever I need to sleepbadley now. I had a wonderful afternoon Vday with Rayan and night one with Haya.

I mean let's look at it.
I've got a bjilion-million are in my life WOW !!

He loves and cares for me deeply. And so far its been 3 months and were perfectley fine with eachother. No fights.. nothing.

I'm happy.

I'm happy.

Screw M7md and his damn mood swngs. Let him make up his mi--


*1 Message Recieved*

M7md-

How could stand there and lie to me straight in the face? World's best actress!! Dont you ever come near me or Ruby again !

6 comments:

love ;** said...

7maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar, jd jd 7maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar o RUBY I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER....bs a7san, I want her to be with Rayan, bs 7beeby his wife ;(

loved this post babe ;**

Pearla said...

OMG I CAN'T BELIVE HIM,,, elmw'9oo3 g3d ykbaar.. and i love m7mad she has to end up with him !!! I loved all the jealousy parts ino i can picture it all in my head like a movie ;p hehe ..
Rayan is sweet bs i think he's still not over his wife .. and m7md and dina should be together ... ruby should die Now !!!
anywaaays plzz fix this ;**
love the stooory mwauh ;*

FooFii said...

HAHAHAHAH WALLA MA95ARA HAL RAYAL MO 9A7II !! JHAHAHAHAHA !! ,, NICE POST <<333.. am waiting tara ha ? please !

FooFii said...

seriously sussy ,,! you should find a director ! and place a movie ! SERIOUSLY , am talking JAD ehnii ! wallla !! OMG you'll be a millionaire i f you started a movie like that ! or a series ! AMBAYYYYYYYYYYYY 3AJEEEEEEP !!

3anooda said...

i bet its Ruby sending the msg. LOOOOL

Cupid ;* said...

ayaaaa 7maaaaar!
eee 9a7 akeed it's ruby well i hope it is oo let her show him!!

soo i struck him?:$
stop that:p