Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Crazy World 44

Previousley...


Rayan: Wsh 89dik?

M7md: Ahaaa... tra as her boyfriend you should know where she is and what shes doing at all time.

Rayan: Fe shay lazim a3refo?

M7md: Hmmmm... tisba7 3ala 5air

Rayan.Dooot dooot doooot...


What did he mean by that? Why calling her now? Know where she is at all times? Is Dina hiding something from me? Something concerning him?


- Back To Me -

I woke up so happy th enext morning. I was engaged to a wonderful man who loved me. It cant get any better than this. I had a few of my stuff be left over here incase I ever spent the night. So I washed up, wore my wrobe and headed downstairs to have breakfast with my fiance.

Me: Good morning *singing*

Rayan: Hala.

Me: 7beeby whats wrong with you?

Didn't you sleep well?

Rayan: No, actually I didn't.

Me: *sitting down next to him* Leh 7ayati ?

Rayan: I dunno, you tell me.

Me: Excuse me?

Rayan: M7md called last night while you were asleep and apparentley you two have some unfinished business he would like to sort out.

Me: Rayan I can explain.

Rayan: *gets up from the table* I'm late for work. Enjoy breakfast I had them make you the chocolate waffels you love.

~~~~~~~~~~



With every step he took I felt my heart slowly starting to break. I didn't want this to be the end. When I came in last night, I came because I loved him, not out of guilt. I never wanted the kiss with M7md to ever happen. But it did. Sometimes we all get caught up in a moment in which we lose all of our senses. But, if he answered my phone then he must have definitley known what had happend. M7md 6b3an told him.

I got up from the table and got dressed. I knew exactley what to do.



- At M7md's -


Knock...knock !!


M7md: See baby you know you co --

Me: *slap* How dare you !! *barging in*

M7md: What the hell was that for?

Me: First of all why did you call me at such a late hour and second why are you so cruel as to tell Rayan what happend. He was supposed to hear it from me not you.

M7md: *walkes closer* I know but either way he knows now right?

Me: What do you mean either way?

M7md: I mean now we can finaly be together. *grabs my waist*

Me: Oh no no not that again.. back off mister!!

M7md: Playing rough are we? *gets closer*

Me: *backs away* No..... I cam here to tell you to leave me alone.

M7md: But we belong together.

Me: Umm.. no, I belong with Rayan and you belong god knows where.

M7md: But the kiss? *grins* was hot and you know it.

Me: What the.... hot? What are you, one of the guys from america pie?

M7md: Doody we nkissed which obvisouly stands for something.

Me: Yes true we did kiss but it was a HUGE mistake and if I could take it back I would do it in a heartbeat.

M7md: Don't you love me?

Me: I once did, but I love somebody else now. And I wanna marry him and spend the rest of my life with him.

M7md: But you said that your not the married type and that your not ready.

Me: You know what I realized?

M7md: What?

Me: I was ready all along but just not with you.

M7md: But we were perfect before all of this happend.

Me: Yeah we seemed perfect but maybe I wasnt supposed to go down that road with you.

M7md: Dina how could you say such a thing?

Me: M7md Im not saying this to hurt you but Im going to marry the one I love and I love Rayan.

M7md: What about me, what am I supposed to do?

Me: You'll live. Love never kills anyone. It just draggs then down for a while and eventualy life goes on. Im sorry but I want to marry my true love and someday you'll find yours.

M7md: But we can atleast stay friends cant we?

Me: I dont think that would be such a good idea.

M7md: But how will I...

Me: Life will go on.

M7md: Take care of yourself Dina.

Me: You too. Good bye.



I walked out glowing with joy. I couldnt believe that was finaly over with. But what about Rayan? What am I supposed to say to him? Where is he? Will he ---



*Incoming Call*

Me: Rayaaaan 7beeby I was just thinking about you!!

Rayan: How was your morning?

Me: Good, but I wish I could have spent it with you.

Rayan: Umm Dina listen we need to talk about us getting married.

Me: No no! Rayan please dont do this wallah I dont know why I kissed him but it was a huge mistake that I wish I could take back.

Rayan: But still, you did.

Me: I know but I love you so much and I want you not him.

Rayan: I dont know doody, how can we move past this?

Me: Im marrying you arn't I ?

Rayan: *sigh* Listen Im heading into a meeting right now with some VIP clients so we'll deal with this later.

Me: Ok good luck, I lo --

Dooot..dooot...dooot...

~~~~~~~~~~



My lovly readers,


Im so sorry I havents posted in what I think to be two days? It's just that I've got alot on my mind latley. It's just that, oh and when I say this I say it not for those random blog attentions but I say it cause im happy to say it, I dumped my boyfriend. Remember the previous post? Yup!

I hate men who try to change you. Like I said we're a package so take it or leave it. Having someone make you cry every other day like its an ongoing routine that will never end. Feeling that your the man in the relationship, taking care of it wen it should be him. Getting jelouse of everything in the world and over and ladies I mean over sensitve. I want a man.. a real man. Ma aby wa7ed bazer.
Oh and to top it all off kithib kithba w7sha, that so cannot be forgiven. And its worse than cheating. YES YOU HERD ME WORSE !

Anyways Im so relaxed now and relieved that its over with. I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulder. No more pressure.

Inshallah rejal reja ! Yit5al f 7ayati o ma ykoon bazer o 8elat adab o kathab.

I wish you all the best aswell and again, i know Ive bored you with it but I will say it again. Never change for anyone. Be yourself and love it.

3rfa ma kan lo da3i to say all this bs I feel great about it so yeah... lw mo 3ajebkon la t8roon.

Love you all :***


~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and I know this post is kinda short but today has been a super busy day but I promise to make it up to you all. :D

7 comments:

*Bella said...

Please make it work for Ryan & Dina, they are the perfect couple,, Ma7amad y8har *hmph*

Susy what you said is so true, never change yourself for the benefit of others, they should love you the way you are, with your faults and merits too. Wish you the best in life, and take all the time you got, although we are anxiously waiting for your next post! xoxo

Suzy.Q said...

*Bella- I can't promise anything for the upcoming post. So wait and see 7beebty. And thank you for you'r wonderful words. Lat 5afeen inshallah I wont have you waiting long I promise. xxx

FooFii said...

7bebtii <33 ,, inshala you are fine <33 ~~ i missed you susy <33..

Cupid ;* said...

I'm so proud of you;** oo hang in there I'm sure that you'll just find the perfect match one day, the one that truly deserves you;**

oo thank you so much for posting even though you were going through a lot, oo I'm hating all these meetings with him lazim ekhafif minhum oo please let him give her a chance:s maskeena:(

Cupid ;* said...

And I LOVE your new blog image:*

Cuteandcuddly said...

its okay but please happy ending :)

Suzy.Q said...

cherriiMuffin- tnx 7beebty walla im feeling better and freer than ever !! miss u all more !

Cupid ;*- awww tnx babe i really appreciate it and ee inshallah i will. and ur very much welcome for posting. :)

CuteandCuddly- That i cannot promise, just wait N see