Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

My Crazy World 41

Previouse lat line...

He wa son fire. He was like a machine on and on and on !!He got tired then forcfuly pinned me back on the bed. He got on top of me and .....


"Marry me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Oh what just happend? We were just making out and then all of a sudden a wedding proposal !!
Ok thanks... ask me but do it appropriatly! Not in bed while your on TOP of me?
Take me out to dinner, seduce me with your words, then ask me. Ufff!!


Me: What? *pushing him off slowly*

Rayan: Marry me.

Me: Do you realize how your asking me this?

Rayan: I dont understand...

Me: You asked me this bed while we were ... you know..

Rayan: So?

Me: What do you mean so? Thats not how it's supposed to go.

Rayan: Dina I'm sorry. Wallah I didn't mean for it to come out this way.

Me: Well you did ! Plus did you even mean it ?!

Rayan: Ofcourse I ment it!! I had everything all planned out for later. But I was so into you tonight that it accidently slipt out. I know your upset and believe me I'm even more upset. This wasn't how I wanted it to go.

Me: Oh my god you actualy were planning on proposing?

Rayan: Lesh l2?

Me: Hmmm.. let's see cuase we've only eachother for like .... what? Three months?

Rayan: Dina *gets closer* I love you and I never imagined that another girl would steal my heart again... but you did... and I wanna marry you and make you happy for as long as I live.

Me: Rayan I'm really flattered and all but... I don't think I'm ready to settle down yet.

Rayan: Mind if I ask why?

Me: I dont know ok. All I know is I'm not ready so please respect that.

Rayan: Ok.

Me: Huh? *confused*

Rayan: Ok. I respect you.

Me: .......... Th......Thank you.

Rayan: So do you wanna like watch a movie or something?

Me: Ok.. you pick a movie and I'll be right down.




Wow! Did that actualy happen? Did he respect to what I had to say? I just rejected his marriage proposal and he didn't leave.


I put my shirt back on and we watched the movie till' we fell asleep together.



Zaman 3ala Haya and her Drama!

AT HAYA'S


Fai9al: Yrabiiiiiiiiiiiii dont wear that !!

Haya: Lesh 5air wsh feeha !!

Fai9al: Were having dinner with my parents not going ot a club !!

Haya: La ykthar ha! Its just skinny jeans with a loose top fa 3adi !!

Fai9al: And the heels ?

Haya: IM A FUCKING GIRL !!

Fai9al: Lat siby ya bnt !

Haya: Kl za8... 7mar.. kalb.... 7meer... ect.

Fai9al: 8elat adab !!

Haya: Merci * whips her hair*

Fai9al: Wear one of your thobby dresses.

Haya: No.. those are for when we have guests coming over its elegant. But for now I wanna wear this its adorable.

Fai9al: My parents dont like this stuff !!

Haya: Well they better get used to it !!

Fai9al: Wsh feeki 9yra kitha !!

Haya: A5AR MARRA WE SAW UR PARENTS I WORE A MINI VELVET DRESS AND THEY FLATTERED IT!! AND NOW SUDDENLY MAMNOO3 !! BLA BAYA5A 3AD YALLAH LETS GO!!

Fai9al: La walla ana mani ryi7 lw inty btkoneen kitha. Ra7 tfashleeni 8edam ahly ba3ad!

Haya: U9lan hom shafo my legs so just cuse its skinny jeans it makes a diff?

Fai9al: E!

Haya: Whatever ana lisa ry7a. buh bye !




BACK TO ME


The next day I went to the supermarket to get some supplies. Mn zaman ma r7t so I've been living off junk. I was on the phone with Sarah.

Me: I hate going to the market alone!

Sarah: Wallah babe I'm sorry bs I have to go.

Me: Where the hell is he taking you anyway?

Sarah: Mdri he said he wanted to have lunch at this new seafood place he herd about.

Me: W333 sea food! You hate it!

Sarah: I know ugh.. but he seemed so into it that I had no other choice but to tag along.

Me: You could have came with me for like half an hour then I'd drop you off there.

Sarah: 5ala9 ifff !

Me: SHIT!!!

Sarah: Shfeeki?

Me: WHOLY SHIT SHIT SHIT !!

Sarah: DINA WHATS WRONG ?

Me: WHERE THE HELL SHOULD I GO HIDE ME !

Oh and you should know I wasn't actualy screaming but just whispering very loud and freaky.

Sarah: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ?

Me: It's M7md he's an aisle away from me!

Sarah: So?

Me: Didn't I tell you?

Sarah: TELL ME WHAT?

Me: Oh shit then I must have told Haya.

Sarah: Y7mara mat goleenli shay !

Me: I'm sorry walla I'll you everything later.

Sarah: l2 !! '3asban 3anik al7eeeeeeeeeeenn !! DINA !

Me: Shit ok Im almost reaching the end of the aisle to get the hell out!

Sarah: DINA KLBA WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND?

Me: After I busted Ruby..

Sarah: YEAH !

Me: He dropped me home then before I left the car we kissed --

Sarah: WAIT ! You mean kiss or hmm hmm ?

Me: Hmm hmm all the way !!

Sarah: DAMN IT! What abour Rayan ?

Me: I wasnt thinking it just happend.... Then he proposed to me !!!!

Sarah: HE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT !!

Kareem: 7beebty esh feeki tza38een ?

Sarah: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! ASS !!

Kareem: Ufffff.. ana t7t !

Dina: Ooooop.. *drops phone*



Yup I bumped into him !

Now what?

Hmmm..

Dunno..

Maybe fly away..

Nah..

Kill him? ...

7aram...

Love him?

Already do...

Marry him?

2 DAMN PROPOSOLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Pearla said...

noo this is not fair ,, kamleee PLz ;* i love this .. ;*

FooFii said...

AWWWWWWWWW<33 ambii !! ,, CAN't WAIT !!>.
GOD I WISH IF YOU COULD POST PLEASE SUSSY PLEASE =( !!.. cause i have mid terms and mom won't allow me to use the lab for maybe over a week!!=( =( =( ! POST *tearii eyes* !!

Cuteandcuddly said...

i want rayan :)

rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan rayan

okay do u get my point she has to marry rayan
:(

Charmbracelet said...

we need 42 today! =P
-N~