Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

My Crazy World 45

Lovly Readers,

I'm sorry to say that I cannot continue my other story, "Somebody Help Me". As I've told you before it is a true story and my friend can't seem to continue telling it to me (again). In her own words "It's too painful to remember all the bull so screw it I don't wanna re-live it again."
She sends her aplologies. But I will still continue my story. Please no complaints, try to understand her place right now.

I love you all
xxx

-Susy

~~~~~~~~~~



Previously...


M7md: But how will I...

Me: Life will go on.

M7md: Take care of yourself Dina.

Me: You too. Good bye.I walked out glowing with joy. I couldnt believe that was finaly over with. But what about Rayan? What am I supposed to say to him? Where is he? Will he ---

*Incoming Call*

Me: Rayaaaan 7beeby I was just thinking about you!!

Rayan: How was your morning?

Me: Good, but I wish I could have spent it with you.

Rayan: Umm Dina listen we need to talk about us getting married.

Me: No no! Rayan please dont do this wallah I dont know why I kissed him but it was a huge mistake that I wish I could take back.

Rayan: But still, you did.

Me: I know but I love you so much and I want you not him.

Rayan: I dont know doody, how can we move past this?

Me: Im marrying you arn't I ?

Rayan: *sigh* Listen Im heading into a meeting right now with some VIP clients so we'll deal with this later.

Me: Ok good luck, I lo --

Dooot..dooot...dooot...

~~~~~~~~~~



He hung up and I just weeped and weeped on the front stairs on M7md's house. A couple of minutes later he walked out and sat next to me.

M7md: *puts his arms around me* Dina esh feeki? What are you still doing here?

Me: *sniff* I called Rayan and he didn't seem pleased with me at all. He wants to talk about us getting married.

M7md: Wallah Im so sorry.

Me: It wasnt just you ok, its me too. And now he's gonna call the whole thing off.

M7md: La inshallah he wont.

Me: Yes he will. I would have done it if my fiance kissed someone else. What the hell am I supposed to do now?

M7md: Lat 5afeen ok inshallah it will all be alright.

Me: How could you predict the future? You dont know anything !

M7md: Trust me, he wont let you go. Your a rare jewl to find.

Me: Thanks M7md *gets up* I better get going.

M7md: Where are you gonna go?

Me: I dunno.. somewhere...

M7md: Do you want me to come with you?

Me: La 3adi I'll be ok. Thanks. Good bye.

M7md: Good bye Dina.



-Rayan's Office -


Secretary: Sir, the file you left on your desk. You need it for this meeting.

Rayan: Oh thank you May.

Secretary: Excuse me gentelman.

Rayan: Like I was saying I think ---

Knock knock !

Rayan: Excuse me for one moment will you. *opens door* M7md?

M7md: Hey, can I talk to you outside for a minute please?

Rayan: Im in a meeting as you can see.

M7md: Rayan its about Dina please.

Rayan: Oh and now you want me to give her off to you is that it?

M7md: No no thats not why am here. Please I just need 5 minutes then Im gone.

Rayan: Ufff this better be worth it. Excuse me gentelman just one moment theres been an emergancy at home.

Mr: Ya rabi, go see what the problem is we'll be right here.

Rayan: Thank you sir *walks out* WHAT !

M7md: You cant leave Dina.

Rayan: Excuse me?

M7md: She came to me today and told me she loves you.

Rayan: Oh so she was seeing you behind my back huh? Very nice.

M7md: No it wasnt that wallah. We ran into eachother twice and we kissed. Im sorry but you should know everything before you make a choice.

Rayan: Yeah and I think It's already made up.

M7md: Rayan if you only saw her today how sad she was, crying on my steps. She loves you, more than me.

Rayan: Really? *rolles his eyes*

M7md: I could see it in her eyes. Ive never seen her that way with me.

Rayan: Mmmm.. anything else?

M7md: I dont know if she told you this but I asked her to marry me and she refused. She said she wasnt ready and thats she's not the married type. That was the reason we both went our seperate ways. And when I asked her how come things changed with you, her reply to me was that she was ready all along but just not with me. She loves you so much Rayan you have no idea. Dont lose her, trust me you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Rayan: Is that all ?

M7md: Yeah...

Rayan: I've got a meeting to get back to.


- Rayan's House -


I was there waiting for him. I went to Sarah's house for a bit but soon left when she and Kareem started fighting. Here's how it went.


Me: O...k Um I'm gonna get going, I'll call you later.

Sarah: Where the hell have you been? You didnt come home last night plus you've been very distant latley? Is there another women Kareem ha goli ?

Kareem: Why do you always have to yell at me. I was working late and I fell asleep at the office.

Sarah: Whatever I'm going to bed.

Sarah usualy sleeps in kareems t-shirts. So when she opend his drawer she found a black thong. And this was not hers, she finds thongs disgusting and she never bought one in her intire life.


Sarah: KAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOOOOOOW !!!!

Kareem: Wh--- ohhhh

Sarah: HELL YEAH OH ! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS !!!???

Kareem: Baby I can explain...

Sarah: NO NEED FOR IT SWEEITE ITS ALL PRETTY CLEAR RIGHT NOW !!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE !!

Kareem: This is my house...

Sarah: MY FATHER BOUGHT THIS HOUSE FOR US AS A WEDDING GIFT AND YOU DONT LIVE IN IT ANYMORE GET THE FUCK OUT NOW !!! *HITTING HIM *

Kareem: But I love you.

Sarah: Oh yeah.... your really loving me...

Kareem: So what are you asking of ? A divorce?

Sarah: HELL YES! I'll have my lawer fax the papers over to your office.

Kareem: You know what fuck you , your loss.

Sarah: Oh no baby... your loss.

Thats what happend. The dievorce papers were going to be signed tommorow. But dont worry about Haya and Fai9al. Haha their fine.

So I'm in Rayan's house. I walked into his dark mansion. I sat all alone in the dark waiting for hime. One hour.... two hours.... three hours had passed.

I fell asleep on the living room chair. I woke up to the sound of his car engine.
I streched out my arms as I was walking towards the door.

Me: Rayan?

Rayan: Dina...

~~~~~~~~~~

Note: I will make the next post revolve all around our four couples. (Sarah,Kareem,Haya & Fai9al) It's been a while with those guys.

And I really wanna thank everyone for the wonderful comments. Not just on my story but also for that one post I posted about a day ago. I really appreciate everything you guys wrote. Especialy a big thank you to Cupid ;* and *Bella. Your words were very comforting. I love you both. And to all my lovly readers.

Have a good night ! :)

6 comments:

3anooda said...

llaaaaaa2222 3athab inty - kamlay - that was too short

Dazzlin said...

hey daahling don't worry about the other story.. akeed its hard 4 her inshalla her life is much easier now.. i wish her the best..

I know I'm a bit late (stupid uni assignments) bas I agree with your last post about not changing yourself 4 any1, if the person cant accept you as YOU no alterations then that person is not worth it and doesn't deserve you, you come as a whole package not a broken up one.. love ya daahling o wishing u the best in your life..

Cupid ;* said...

aww anytime 7abeebti, and nooo why did Kareem cheat on her:s masadig maskeena they used to be soo in love:(

and please khal rayan i6ayib 5a6irha wala they're perfect for each other:s
oo please please don't take long unless you need time fa dnt worry abt it babe;*

*Bella said...

Susi :hugs: for you and your dear friend. Wish her the best,, it's always hard to unwind the past, let her take her time no pressure..

I wish things work out with both couples, Ryan and dina W kareem and Sarah,, Ma7amad was so sweet when he tried to reason with Ryan, enshalla he take's his advice to heart.

Love you too ;**

Suzy.Q said...

3anooda- Haha sorry sweetie :*

Dazzlin- Thank u 4 understanding 7beebty. I loved your words and yes never ever change. BIG KISS!!

Cupid ;* - Yup he cheated, sometimes the best ones turn out bad :( And sorry like i always say wait N see hehe ;D

*Bella- Thank u babe so much, i really appreciate it. :*

Cuteandcuddly said...

thanks for the post cant wait for the next one :)