Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Crazy World 40

M7md: So?

Me: Yeah... thanks for the ride.

M7md: Thats it?

Me: Well what were you expecting?

M7md: I dunno.

Me: Well all I have to say to you is thank god.

M7md: Thanks.

Me: I did it cause I care about you and I didn't wanna see you get hurt.

M7md: I still love you.

Me: Fj2a !?

M7md: But I do.

Me: So?

M7md: Dont you?

Me: It doesn't matter if I do.

M7md: Yes it does.

Me: NO IT DOESN'T OK !! .......... IM WITH RAYAN NOW.. YOUR TOO LATE M7MD YOUR TOO DAMN LATE!! GOOD NIGHT!!!


I slammed the door behind me and walked into my house. I walked up to my bedroom took my clothes off... *sigh* the ones that he touched and into the bathroom. I took a long steamy hot bath. I started singing and just letting go. I needed to unwine. As I was in I thought I herd my bedroom door close, but then again I was singing so it was probabley my imagination.
A few minutes later I herd another nose. This time I was scared so I kept the shower running yet got out and wore my robe. My hand slowly started to reach for the door handel... shaking.

Once I opend the door I saw nothing. I thought I was gonna be like that girl in scream, who runs around hiding with her towel around her. Uff dumn bitch! Who runs wet??

I scoped around my room just incase. I looked under the bed, and just as I got back up I saw .......................

.....................

...................................................................................................................................................

......................................................................











....... RAYAN !!
















Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

Rayan: Hahaha hey baby!! *hugs me*

Me: Are you insane!

Rayan: I wanted to just check up on you.

Me: Ok you could call not sneak into mybedroom late at night!

Rayan: Yeah ok I know and I'm sorry. That was kinda over the line --

Me: KINDA?

Rayan: Ok.. alot but I wanted to ring the door bell but I found the door unlocked , which by the way you should lock your door.

Me: Uffff... wait here I'll go and change.


I went back into the bathroom and turned off the water. I wore my grey tracks with a hot red tank top and some socks. Plus Rayan loves it when I tie my hair up hight, gives him a good view of my neck.


Rayan: Wow!

Me: 5air?

Rayan: La bs Im just surprised I mean all this for me?

Me: Haha your cute!

Rayan: Dina dont panick !!

Me: Ahh esh fee !!!

Rayan: W333 w33 t3ali !!

Me: Get it off get it off ahhh !! Yuma !!!

The little bastard... he leaned in closer and started sucking on my neck. I wanted to push him away but it felt so good. He slowly went up to my lips and started devouring them. He bit and sucked, bit and sucked. I could't do anything else , I was forzen and just wanted to enjoy it. I wanted him to use me... use all of me . I didn't want to move excpet lye there and take it everything he was doing to me.

Then he slowly went down and started kissing my neck again, with that he took my top off and I was left with my bra. He kissed my chest and my stomack all over. I moaned like crazy! It was the first time I've ever been truly intimate with someone, and its felt like hell.. but in a good way you know with all the passion and fire heating up around us.

I finaly wanted in on the action so I took his shirt off and started kissing it. I licked him all the way from his neck till' his button.. I wanted to make him want me even though I wasnt gonna give myself to him completley.

Our faces then were one. We gazed into eachothers eyes and breathed heavily. We then just couldnt take it anymore so we started kissing. I slowly felt his tongue slip into my mouth and play around with mine. It was so sexy I just wanted to bite it off.

The next part he did to me I'll never forget.

He grabbed me up and put me onto his lap and started sucking all over my body. I felt like I was gonna explode with orgasms. And I never knew someone could have an orgasm without being really intimate intimate. He grabbed my hands and didnt let me move them. It was like I was his prisoner. It felt amazing and so pleasuring. I wanted more ... I needed more.

I started to moan louder with every touch. He kept asking me if I liked it and my reply to him would only be a more louder moan.

He wa son fire. He was like a machine on and on and on !!
He got tired then forcfuly pinned me back on the bed. He got on top of me and .....













"Marry me"

8 comments:

Pearla said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... M7MAD !!!!!!
I LOVE M7MAD ,,, RAYAN HOT BS M7MAD HOTTER !!!
uuuuu5 this is confusing :s uurghhhh ..
waats gona happeen ???
byoum wa7ed two guys want to marry her ?!! lucky dina ;p haha bs its hard , who's she going to pick ?!?!
aaaaaaaah :O

Dazzlin said...

WHATS HER ANSWER?????

SAY YES SAY YES...

love ur posts walla u always leave us wanting more

3anooda said...

ya ba5at-ha 2 proposals in one day!!!!

la i say go for Rayan - im with team Rayan - hes the serious type ily he wont play games - hes not fickle oo he wont swing left and right depending on which sexier girl said what

GO TEAM RAYAN

Charmbracelet said...

nabe rayan ! Not m7md!
-N~

Cuteandcuddly said...

yes yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!
i want a wedding we are invited right :)
so i should go on a diet right ;P

Cupid ;* said...

OMG!! yala 3ad you can't keep us hanging at this moment! please!

and thanks for posting 3 amaazing posts:**

Suzy.Q said...

Thanks all for comments... love u all

and cupid haha wait shway ! :P

FooFii said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! am peeing ! GOD LOOL !AMAZING !! WOOW anyway check my blog am working on a true story i have lived ,, <33 I LOVE THIS POST IT'S MY FAVORITE <333333