Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Somebody Help Me 8

Before she went to bed she pulled out the peice of paper that Dina handed her from 3ziz.
She lyed her head on the pillow and started to read it.


Dear Naj,

Im so sorry. I wasn't there for you like I should have been. When you went away I was heartbroken, I somehow knew you weren't well. The girls just told me you were offered an internship, but I didn't believe it for a minute.

Now your back and well, having all this done to you is not fair. You dont deserve this. They may have betrayed you but I'm not going anywhere. Whenever you need me I'll be there.


P.s- I missed you.







That letter really made Najla's night and helped her sleep in peace. Knowing one of her friends still cares.


Dina and Najla always meet at the school's gate before going in. Usualy it would be Dina who would arrive first. But today it was diffirent. Najla waited ten minutes before deciding to call.

Najla: Hey, where are you?

Dina: *cough...cough...cough* Hey babe I'm so sorry I didn't call you sam7eny but Im not feeling good at all.

Najla: Salamtik 7beebty, try to get some rest ok ?

Dina: I will but you still go in there. Dont be afraid and come to me straight after school.

Najla: Ok bye............... Bismilah.


The first couple of steps into the school building were hard on Najla, but soon she fought it off and made it. Her locker was all the way at the end. While making her way down the hallway everyone stoped and stared. Whispers started becoming louder and louder till some one grabbed her hand and pulled her aside.


3ziz: Are you ok?

Najla: Yeah.... *breathing heavily*

3ziz: You dont seem ok. *puts his hands on her forehead*

Najla: *pushes hand away* I said I was fine!

3ziz: Ok ok, calm down I'm sorry.

Najla: So, wheres your possy?

3ziz: My what?

Najla: ... Manal and Fahad.

3ziz: Mdri 3anhom.

Najla: Well thanks I guess.... for pulling me aiside but I got to get to class.

3ziz: Theres still ten minutes 3ala bal ma thebell rings.

Najla: Yeah.... I know bs I wanna get a seat in the front.

3ziz: Which class?

Najla: History.

3ziz: Oh hey same here.

Najla: *silent*

3ziz: Umm.... 3adi if I come ?

Najla: Sure.



Najla and 3ziz walked into the History class, the teacher wasn't in yet so they chatted for a bit.


Najla: So summer is in three months, anything planned?

3ziz: Yeah... were going to Italy.

Najla: Ahhhh!!

3ziz: Haha sheefki?

Najla: La nothing I just always wanted to go.

3ziz: Come with us.

Najla: Who? You and your parents?

3ziz: And my sister.

Najla: E 97 I kinda forgot about Nour. How is she?

3ziz: First year uni, so you tell me?

Najla: Hehehe..

3ziz: Nour picked the destination this year.

Najla: So where in Italy?

3ziz: Umm.. mdri I think Milan, Rome, Venice... kitha

Najla: Ok now I seriously wanna kill you !!

3ziz: Haha 6yb walla t3ali allah y7ayeeki.

Najla: Are you for real?

3ziz: Yeah why not? Our parents met a couple of times before, and plus they always see me whenever I used to come over.

Najla: Haha yeah when you succeed with that lemme' know ... majnoon haha

3ziz: Whatever...


The bell rang so Najla and 3ziz took their places. And once again everyone started to stare while walking to their seats. Najla this time didn't give a crap, she just let them walk on by as if they did not exhist.

A project was assigned to the classes favor. For weels they've been complaining about the lame projects they get. So this time they were allowed to pick whatever place they wanted to research about, and then to present it infront of half the school.

Najla's usual partner would always be Dina, but she wasnt there.
She sat at her desk silentley with her head down.


3ziz: Got a partner?

Najla: Hmmm? Nope!

3ziz: Wanna be mine?

Najla: Ok...


So they were both assigned as partners.
Sarah on the other hand had to do the project on her own since no one was left.





AFTER SCHOOL


3ziz: So what now?

Najla: Haha stalk much?

3ziz: La ya habla I mean what are you gonna do now?

Najla: Im gonna take Dina's homework over to her.

3ziz: You need a ride.

Najla: La 3di my drivers right there.

3ziz: Yallah 3adi let me drop you.

Najla: 6yb wait let me just call my mom.


*Dilaing Mother*

Najla: Ahlan mama kfk?

Mother: Hala 7beebty, l7mdela weenik?

Najla: Dina ma jat il mdresa elyoum fa broo7 a36eeha il wajib o kitha.

Mother: Aha 6yb 7beebty bs la tit25ry.

Najla: Umm mama 3ziz 8al yby yw9elni fa 3adi?

Mother: E 3adi.

Najla: Ok yalla bye.

Mother: Ma3a il salamah.



AT DINA'S


Najla: Yalla thank you 3ziz, La tnsa to come tommorow so we can start researching.

3ziz: What time should I be there ?

Najla: T3al 3ndi at 7 ok?

3ziz: E ok yalla selmely 3ala Dina.

Najla: Ok I will bye.





Dina: *cough...cough....cough*

Najla: Your nasty haha.

Dina: Kili za8! Wheres my homework?

Najla: Here.

Dina: So what happend today?

Najla: Strangley I didnt see Manal or Fahad. *comes next to Dina*

Dina: 6yb good.

Najla: Oh and we were assigned a history project and since you werent there 3ziz asked me to be his partner. Meaning your left alone.

Dina: I hate you!!

Najla: 6yb what do you want me to do?

Dina: Ufff 5ala9 3addi.

Najla: But the good thing is that you get to pick whatever you want. *smiles*\

Dina: Mmm that makes me feel a whole lot better.

Najla: Ok.. listen I gotta go. So let's have lunch tommorow?

Dina: Cant... Im sick and Im forced to go out with my parents to their friends house. Ugh!

Najla: Haha ok then call me while your there and I'll try and bale you out.

Dina: *sigh* did I ever tell you how much I loved you.

Najla: I know I know*sticks tonugue out to the side* Yala babe bye.




NEXT DAY 7PM


Mother: Hala 3ziz tfathal.

3ziz: Shkran 5alty.

Mother: Dina 83da titrawash fa t3al n83ad hina shway.

3ziz: Kefkom inshalla kwayseen?

Mother: E l7mdela 7beeby int kfk.. o ahlik

3ziz: Klna tmam.

Mother: Salemly 3ala omik.

3ziz: Inshallah.... ummm 5alty mmkon atkalam ma3aki fe mwthoo3?

Mother: e 6b3an 5air?

3ziz: ..........................................................................
..........................................................................
..........................................................................
..........................................................................




10 MINUTES LATER


Najla: 3ziz? *yells from upstairs*

3ziz: Hala!

Najla: T3al foo8!




Najla: Hi

3ziz: Ahleen... cute room.

Najla: Merci. Yallah let's get started.

3ziz: I have good news for you.

Najla: Mn jd?

3ziz: I'll give you a hint.

Najla:Omg not this...

3ziz: It's something you've always wanted.

Najla: A puppy?

3ziz: Haha la ya habla!

Najla: Ajal?.... c'mon I really hate these games.

3ziz: Alright fine, I talked to your mom and you get to come with us to Italy this summer after all !!

Najla: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !! no way ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

3ziz: Haha I see you still havent changed with the craziness.

Najla: But... ho... when... how?

3ziz: Malik da5al keif bs aham shay ina your coming.

Najla: Oh.... umm mind if I ask you something?

3ziz: Hmm?

Najla: Is all this pitty what your doing for me?

3ziz: Dina 7aram 3leeki wallah. I've been one of your closest friends for 5 years now and this is how you think of me?

Najla: 5ala9 I'm sorry forget I said anything. *hugs him*

3ziz: Thanks.

Najla: For what?

3ziz: *hugs back* The hug,

Najla: Haha yalla hmm what will we do?

3ziz: How about Ancient Rome?

Najla: Perfect!


So they both put the laptop on the bed, lyed down on their bellies like a couple of kids and yahoo'd. They found some information and started printing.

Then their elbows touched which scared 3ziz. He turned to look at Najla, then she looked at him. They stared into eachothers eyes..... Najla's heart then began to race rapidley....

Najla: Ummmm *getting off the bed* I forgot I have a call to make, one sec.


*Dilaing Dina*


Dina: Heey!

Najla: Umm shouldnt you be bored?

Dina: No *whispers*

Najla: Why are you whispering?

Dina: Cause he's sitting right next to me?

Najla: Ohhhh *sexy tone*

Dina: He's the son of my parenst friends. He's so gorgouse.

Najla: Haha I see... so no bail needed?

Dina: No thank you!

Najla: Ok 5ala9 I'll see you tommorow?

Dina: Yeah ok ok ok yalla bye!



Najla: Haha 7lelha!

3ziz: Meen?

Najla: Dina.

3ziz: Shfeeha?

Najla: She met a guy.

3ziz: Aha...


They stood their in awkwardness. He looked at her while she had her eyes on the ground.


Najla: Ummm... I think were done for today.

3ziz: Oh?

Najla: Yeah Im kinda beat from the research.

3ziz: 6yb do you want us to get dinner?

Najla: ..... Maybe someother time Im just really not up for it.

3ziz: Ok.. but you didnt tell me .. will you come?

Najla: ARE YOU CRAZY OFCOURSE IM COMING !!

3ziz: Haha theres the craziness again.

Najla: Hehe

3ziz: When will I see you again?

Najla: Umm.. well maybe me, you , and Dina could hang tommorow... we could go over to her house. Remember the cinema room?

3ziz: Haha ee when we had this major food fight and ruined the carpets and we blamed it all on Dina...

Najla: 7araaaaaaaam !! *hits his arm*

3ziz: And when Fahad --

Najla: *backs away*

3ziz: Oh Najola Im so sorry wala Im so sorry I didnt mean to.

Najla: I know you didnt , its ok. forget it.

3ziz: Ok good yalla you need anything ?

Najla: La Im good thanks.

3ziz: Bye *kisses her cheek and walks out*


Najla was kinda shocked. Why would 3ziz kiss her cheek? Yeah they've been friends for 5 years but still this never hapend before.Yeah they did have a moment while they were on the bed researching but still. She got goosbumps.....
She slolwy sat on the bed and touched her cheek. Just as she was about to lye back, the door opend.



3ziz: I have nothing to do!

Najla: Haahahahhah ... Yallah let's go figuire something out.


*1 NEW MESSAGE*


Dina-

Najjjjjj Im dying!! He's so sweet and he asked for my number!! I'm seeing him tommorow back here. :D :D :D




*COMPOSE MESSAGE*

How will you see him back there.. at his house? :S



*1 MESSAGE RECIEVED*

Dina-

Mdri what happend but he told his parents he wanted to invite me tommorow and they said ok. They must be opend minded or something ! :D


*COMPOSE MESSAGE*

LOL... 6yb good 4 U babe... So this means I wont get to see you tommorow?



*1 MESSAGE RECIEVED*

Dina-

Ila I get to see you bs b4 9 cuase thats when Im going



*COMPOSE MESSAGE*


6yb ok come over whenever tommorow! G2g Im with 3ziz bye!




3ziz: How the hell do you type so fast?

Najla: Practice hehe.

3ziz: 6yb where do you wanna go?

Najla: 9ara7a mali 5il il nas. Fa let's get from Mac and wat in your car o bs!

3ziz: 6yb yallah.

5 comments:

FooFii said...

ohh she's fallen to some one <33,, hope this time it works<3,, don't forget to check my story

Anonymous said...

check out this blog
http://sunsetqtr.blogspot.com/

Cupid ;* said...

i loved this and I say 3azeez all the way;** two amazing stories;**

Suzy.Q said...

thank u cupid 7beebty :*

Anonymous said...

i dont understand how in s3oudiya, they have mixed schools and stuff:s
oo mu lazim u wear this 3aabaya thingie when u go out?;s
dont the police come to u if ur going out with a guy who's not ur family?:s

anyways, its amazing:*