Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Crazy World 46

Previously...

The dievorce papers were going to be signed tommorow. But dont worry about Haya and Fai9al. Haha their fine.

So I'm in Rayan's house. I walked into his dark mansion. I sat all alone in the dark waiting for hime. One hour.... two hours.... three hours had passed.I fell asleep on the living room chair. I woke up to the sound of his car engine. I streched out my arms as I was walking towards the door.

Me: Rayan?

Rayan: Dina...

~~~~~~~~~~


Me: Hi..

Rayan: What are you doing in my house?

Me: You gave me an extra key remember?

Rayan: Oh yeah...

Me: Can we sit?

Rayan: I think you should leave and we'll talk someother time.

Me: Rayan please don't do this. I've been waiting here for 3 hours so the least you can do is hear me out.

Rayan: Alright. Let's go into the living room......... So talk.

Me: I know it was wrong of me to kiss him. But I love you and I want to be with and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Please dont call this whole thing off.

Rayan: You know what the strange thing is?

Me: What?

Rayan: I knew you'd be here when I got home. And I wanted to end this, all of this. But just now when you looked into my eyes I felt it. I felt you without even your touch. Dina I tried picturing my life without you and all I saw was a blur. You are the women for me.

Tears staring flowing down my face. I couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth.
He came over to the sofa I was sitting on and carried me and put me onto his lap. He looked me and I looked at him. He leaned in and finaly kissed me. The kiss I've been waiting for all my life. My fiance's kiss.

Rayan: A77bk marra !

Me: Ana akthar!

Rayan: Where'd the ring?

Me: In my purse *sad dala3 face*

He grabbed my purse and pulled out the ring and gently placed it on my finger. I couldnt help but laugh although it was no laughing matter. He laughed along with me, but at my siliness. The most thing he loved in me was that I would laugh at any moment for no apparent reason. He would call me his little animaniac. You know the warnar brothers cartoon?

We sat and just talked about our wedding and about the future. Later that night we just feel asleep in eachothers arms.

I had a wedding to plan !!

I called Sarah and Haya the minute I woke up and we met for lunch.

Sarah: So what about the dress?

Haya: The china?

Sarah: The food?

Haya: The guests?

Sarah: The theme?

Haya: The music?

Sarah: The place?

Me: STOOOOOOOOOOOOP !! Lissa bagi one month 3ala the wedding. I want it to be at his private beach. He has this "other" huge mansion there and its like so huge we could fit about a million people.

Haya: Luck you married money ! *grins*

Me: 7beebty u9lan a5er hami il floos!

Sarah: So when do we get started ?

Me: Now! After lunch we need to go dress shopping. Just get a few ideas cause Im getting my dress custome made. I'll get bits and peices of everything and make it into one hell of a dress.

Haya: Awww 7beebty I cant believe your finaly getting married.

Me: I know it only took me long enough! Haha!

Sarah: 6yb yallah 5ala9na fa 5an nmshe.

We payed the bill and were off. We headed into a few botiques just to get some ideas. I never wanted to buy a wedding dress, I've always wantedt have my own thought put into it. After checking out dresses we went to Laylaty to have them cater. YOU DONT KNOW HOW GOOD THEY ARE WITH WEDDING CATERING !!!

It was hard at first seeing as my wedding was in a month and I should have came long before. But thank god I pulled some strings and got them for my wedding. Next on the list was the setting. The girls and I had to go all the way, a one hour drive to Rayan's mansion/beach whatever you call it! Uff !

We walked around and started to think of how the decorations would be put and how everything will be organized. I knew I could not do this on my own which is why I hired one of the best wedding planners.

I met with her the next day and told her exactley what I wanted. Mashallah fhmatny 3adel 3adel !!

I was relived it was all done in just two days. WOW! Now I can just relax and enjoy life.

Later that night I came home to find my hubby asleep on "our" couch in "our mansion. I walked in and slowly tip-toed towards the light switch. I turned it on but nope his eyes didnt squint. So i walked on over to the sterio and swithced on the cd to 3bdulamajeed 3bdullah. Poor baby il 6ag 9a7a.

Rayan: AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !

Me: HEY SWEETIE !!

Rayan: LOW THE VOLUME !!

Me: I CANT HEAR YOU !!

Rayan: THE VOLUME IS TOO LOUD !!

Me: WHAT !!

RAYAN: INTI HABLA YOU TURN IT UP THIS HIGH O ANA NAYEM !!

Me: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING !! *turned the volume down*

Rayan: INTI HAB -- ohh hehe..

Me: E kamel

Rayan: Inti habeebty *angel face*

Me: La ? Its with a 7aa not a haa *evil gaze*

Rayan: *kiss* Im sowwy baby I wuvv you.

Me: Dont be suh a girl yuck !

Rayan: Haha yallah 5an nam.

Me: Mani n3sana *pouts*

Rayan: 7beebty lazim nroo7 nzoor ahli bkra you have to look fresh.

Me: I never look fresh?

Rayan: Baby 5ala9 3ad yallah please.

Me: Fine yallah.

So we went off to bed , but still seperate bedrooms. Oh yes what a gentlman. He was adorable. He carried me up the stairs to the first floor then we took the elevator on to the second floor haha with me still in his arms. He lyed me down slowly on my bed and kissed me. But before he walked away he whispered into my ear... "I cant wait for the day that I get to wake up next to you". And with that the night ended. He walked away slowly. I was in sigh. I felt like a princess in a palace in a fairytale. CINDERELLA <3

5 comments:

sexy_sour_sweet said...

I LOVE HIM!!

Cuteandcuddly said...

i love him !!!!!!!!!!
i am so with you sexy_sour_sweet :)
yeah we have a wedding :)

FMA said...

I love m7amad, can I have him? No I don't want rayan, I want m7mad;$
Btw I'm a silent reader;p your story is amazing! Keep up the great work

Suzy.Q said...

Hmm.. some with Rayan and some with M7md ey?

Thank you so much Queen Bee I will ;**

3anooda said...

aaawww how cute - i think she made the right choice going with rayan - hes a stable mature dependable guy - mub hathak ily anything easy will make him change his mind