Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Crazy World 33

Darlings,

Im feeling much better now so I hope my headack didnt ruin my story hehe. I tried to make it as long as I can. Enjoy my LOVELY readers! xxx -D

----------------------------------------------

There they were.. the pretty couple.. kissing right infront of me. Well not infront of me, I could actualy see them from the window! Oh c'mon!

So they let themselves in and greeted and everyone and when they came to me Ruby only said hello while M7md ignored me completley, like I dont even exhist. Dinner was awkward. Everyone was sitting next to their date except me. Ruby on the otherhand was right infront me.. eyeing me through out the whole meal. I was freaked out I mean what the hell dies she want from me know? She already stole my man.

After dinner everyone went back into the living room. Me and Ruby were the last ones to leave the table. So just as I was about to step into the living room she pulled me back. BITCH DID WHAT!

Me: Ouch!

Ruby: Oh I'm sorry Dina did I hurt you?

Me: Nah 3adi I'll be ok, whats up?

Ruby: Since you know M7md best I need to ask you something.

Me: Sure.

Ruby: His birthday is tommorow and he's having a party and I have to get him something but I'm so clueless.

Me: He's having a party?

Ruby: Oh.. I though he...

Me: No its ok Ruby, dont worry about it.

Ruby: Really.... cause I didnt mean to....

Me: Really its ok and Im sure whatever you have in mind he'll love. You know since your the g...g..girl.... girl friend.

Ruby: Ummm.. ok then thanks I guess.. well lets go we dont keep everyone waiting.

Me: Oh my god speak arabic whore its your damn language.

Ruby: Hmm?

Me: Oh.. love your hair.

Ruby: Oh.. thanks sweetie *smiling like crazy*

Me: Thanssss thweti nah nah nah!

......... 11 pm......... 12 am....... 1:30 am I GOT HOME!!


I fell right to sleep. I was tired to change. Too pissed to call Haya and thank her for dinner. I mean what is this? She didnt even tell me that they were coming, is she even on my sise anymore. Did she suddenly become friends with the enemy. Ufff ZzZzZzZzZ...

The next morning was weird, I got a phone call from M7md. What could he possibly want?

M7md: Dina listen I know that ruby told you and Im sorry.

Me: Sorry? What would you have to be sorry about.

M7md: Well I was gonna invite you but then Ruby thought it was a bad idea. She thought you might be uncomfurtable. All she had what your best intrest at heart.

Me: Ruby....Best intre-- ok then

M7md: But the invitation still stands if you wanna come.

Me: Oh.. Im coming alright, Wouldnt miss it for the world.

M7md: Great.

Me: Oh it will be.

--------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------

----------------------------------

-------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

----------------------------



"MISS YOU CANT GO IN!! MR. RAYAN IS WITH A VERY IMPORTANT CALL!! MISS!! MISS!!

Me: I need you!!

Bitch: Miss!!

Me: WHAT!!

Rayan: Its ok you can leave... I'll send over the files as soon as I can, thank you. Goodbye.

Me: Umm.. sorry.

Rayan: La 3adi I get crazy girls barging into my office all the time.

Me: Haha yeahhh.. *blushing*

Rayan: So do what do I owe the pleasure? You finished your photos already?

Me: Well no bu--

Rayan: Well I'm giving you the job anyway.

Me: Rayan dont please dont start *i got up angry*

He walked on over to me so close that our faces were just half an intch apart.

Rayan: Please. Think of it as an apology gift from you to me. You know since you stormed in here making me look like a fool.

Me: Hehe fine ok.

Rayan: Thats my girl.

Me: The reason I came was cause I wanted to ask you something.

Rayan: Ask away.

Me: It's my friends birthday today and there gonna be this little party and I was --

Rayan: Sure I'll be your date.

Me: Well'ya coulda let me finish!

Rayan: Listen I got a meeting to attend in like.. now so I'll pick you up at eight so we could go.

Me: Ugh.. fine bye.

I guess I was happy. This time I aswell go but with a date on my arms. He is a funny guy. Not sweet nor charming. Bs yallah lets see how the night goes.
I wore this black clevage FULL dress. Not in a hookery way. It was this little black mini dress. And I matched it up woth these red heels. And I wore the necklace my mom got me on my sweet 16... a Swarofski small diamond necklace.
I was ready!

He showed up and DAMN he looked good!
And so the night begins!


When we arrived there the house was packed. I couldnt find the girls anywhere so I decided just to sit on the sofa with Rayan. He was intresting. A 26 year old Harvard graduate. He has a mansion and beach house here.. and yes I said mansion. A villa in Barcelona, and an apartment in New York. He was indeed a wealthy man. Not that wealth mattered to me.

An house had passed and I still havent seen anyone I knew.

Haya: Hiiiiii !

Me: Oh hey you. This is Rayan my date.

Haya: Wait.. Rayan Al Flan the owner of?

Rayan: Haha yeah the owner of.

Me: Well well well Mr. Billionare take very well care of my girl.

Rayan: Mn 3yooni il ithneen.

Haya: Well I'm gonna get back to Fofo, call me if you need me.

Rayan: Shes perky.

Me: You have no idea.

Rayan: Hey Im gonna get a drink you want anything?

Me: No Im good.

Rayan: 6yb shway o arj3.

Me: Ok.






M7md: Dina!

Me: Oh.. hey

Ruby: *popped up from behind him* Hey!

Me: Oh my god kill me now!

Ruby: Are you having fun?

Me: *sarcastic tone* I am now.

M7md: Why are you alone, Haya and Sarah are over by the dining room.

Me: No thanks Im fine, I actually...

Rayan: Hey, I got you some water.

Me: Oh thanks.

M7md: Who's this?

Me: Like I was telling you, I actually wasnt alone. This is my date Rayan Al Flan.

M7md: Of the company?

Me: YES OF THE DAMN COMPANY WHATS THE BIG DEAL!!

M7md: How did you two meet?

Me: I ran outta ga--

Rayan: Haha hel no I wanna tell the story. She ran out of gas in the middle of the road hahahahah classic. She was so inncoent and cute I couldnt stay mad for long. *putting his arm around me*

Me: Hehe *fake smile*

M7md: How long have you two been seeing eachother?

Me: Oh my god are you seriouse M7md? 5ala9 6afasht il walad. Yalla Rayan lets go and hang out with the girls.

Ruby: Baby you ok?

M7md: FINE!.. Just fine Ruby.

Ruby: Ok.. I'll go get the cake.

M7md walked in after us, pulled me away from the crowd and stared at me powerfuly. I felt like he was gonna kill me or something. He was red hot hot red mad!

M7md: What are you doing bringing some guy to my party?

Me: Excuse me? He's a date, what am I not allowed?

M7md: Well you could have asked Dina.

Me: Would it have even made a difference if I did?

M7md: Yeah it so would have!

Me: How? Huh?

M7md: Aghh Im going back inside!!

Me: JACK ASS !!

I walked back inside to Rayan. He was sitting with Haya, Sarah and the guys. They seemd to be getting along quit fine.

Rayan: Are you ok? Fj2a 5tafety.

Me: No Im fine dont worry.

A few minutes later Ruby brought out the cake and we all sang M7md a happy birthday. Ever since he talked to me in that rude way I wanted to storm out. But being the polite girl that I am I wanted to wait until after e blew out his candels, so I did. Then I grabbed Rayan's hand and walked away. M7md saw me and tried to catch up to me, but there were just too many people.

I wasnt in the mood for anything so I just asked Rayan to drive me home.


Ruby: Baby I found this gift for you by the kitchen counter.

M7md: Oh thanks.

M7md un-wrapped it and found a black wooden picture frame, and in it was a black and white picture of him laughing. He automaticly knew that this gift was from me.

I always used to take pictures of him and us and our times together. But this pacture was one of his favorites and mine too.

He smiled at if for several minutes.

Ruby then walked in and asked what the present was but he quickley found a way to change the subject.

I on the other hand was alone. I had to tell Rayan that I was only using him to make M7md jelouse... which obviosuely worked.

Later that night I got a phone call from M7msd I think...


Me: M7md not now ok, its enough!

Ruby: Umm.. Dina its me Ruby.

Me: Oh hey Ruby sorry. Why are you calling me up this late.

Ruby: I found your little gift.

Me: Oh yeah that, well.. did he like it?

Ruby: If you mean like it as in hid it from me and I just found it in his bedside drawer then yeah.

Me: Listen It's just a picture I took of him when we were together thats all.

Ruby: Yeah a picture he kept smiling at for over five minutes!!

Me: Whoaa! What with all the rage?

Ruby: Listen Dina!! I know he still has feeling for you!! Its pretty clear!! I herd what he said to you when you were out back!! But your now and he's mine so sorry sweeite your just gonna have to learn to deal with that!! So back the hell off!! You had your chance!!

Me: BITCH SAY WHAT! Listen here baby girl.. you just said yourself, he does still have feelings for me. And nothing you do is ever gonna change that. And guess what babe.. I still have feelings for him too!

Ruby: Yeah but who's he gonna kiss goodnight tonight after he drops her home? ME! SO BACK THE HELL OFF!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOUR DEALING WITH!

Me: Oh yeah!!

Ruby: Yeah !!

Me: BRING IT ON !!

Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot....

7 comments:

shoug said...

hahahahah I loved it!! ;*;* aww i want them to get back together!! walla... theyre perfect together!! bes ham 7aram rayan! :(

Dazzlin said...

Rayan <3<3<3 no comment 3ala ruby looool i love the way Dina deals with silly Ruby...

i cant wait to find out wat happens next...lol the story is intriguing LOVE IT<3<3<3

Cupid ;* said...

JAD JAD m7amad's pissing me off!! how could he forget her this easily! 7mar! baas i'm so glaaad that she brought Rayan and that he got jealous but I really hope that Rayan doesn't evolve any feelings towards her maskeen

FooFii said...

AWW this story is breaking mu heart <33 ! walla 3ajepa ,.!

Suzy.Q said...

Haha mdri wsh a8ool '3eir thank uuuu

love u all

xx

Cuteandcuddly said...

HHAHAHAH
WHATS WITH HANANA MONTANA
"SAY WHAT !!!!!"

:)
i LAUGHED MY HEAD OF WHEN I REACHED THAT PART ;P

Suzy.Q said...

LOL.. la i always say " say what" so i added it to my story ! :P