Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

My Crazy World 31

I thought this was gonna be easy you know? The girls would torture the Ruby innocentley without making it obviouse. But M7md still couldnt see that I was the one for him. Him and the whore were together for 4 weeks now. I WANT MY BABY!!
She doesnt know him like I do and she will never and i repeat never love him the way I do.

I saw them once.. at the movie theater. The girls and I went to see Sarah Michelle Geller's new movie "possesion". I love her she's my favorite actress! Do you know buffy!? I love it... Say what you want but it rocks!

Anyways we were sitting there then we herd a girl laughing behind us. We turned around wwanted to shush them up, when we saw them sitting there. M7md has his arm around Ruby. They looked like they were happy.

If he's this happy then why would I wanna take that away from him? I want his happiness and if that means leaving him with the bitch then so be it. I cant be selfish and break them up. If they were to break up it should be cause they want to, not me interfering.


**DIALING HAYA**

Haya: Hey babe how are you?

Me: Mmmmm Im going over to M7mds.

Haya: Are you sure, I mean you havent spoeken to him in 4 weeks since the airport incident.

Me: Yeah, I know but Im gonna surrender and give him my blessing.

Haya: Doody we could get him back walla we can dont give up!!

Me: Haya I have to do this, I would rather have him as a friend, he's happy 5ala9 !

Haya: Bkefik walla... 3ala ra7tik. Good luck, come over when your done. Fofo is out and Im bored haha.

Me: Hahah ok I will bye.


AT M7MD'S PLACE

M7md: Dina.. umm.... hi... this is a surprise.

Me: I need to talk to you about something. *rushed into his house seriosuely*

M7md: Come in... ok esh fee... 3asa ma shar?

Me: La la im fine. Its about you and Ruby.

M7md: Listen I know --

Me: No, wait let me continue please

M7md: Sorry go ahead.

M7md: I can see that your very happy with her so Im not gonna stand in the way of that. So if we cant be together then we can atleast stay friends right? I mean I came to you at the air port cuase ---

M7md: Right. Wait... you were at the airport for me?

Me: Yes but thats not the point, the point is your with Ruby now.

M7md: Yeah b--

Me: *reach out my hand* Friends?

M7md: *shakes on my hand* *sigh* Friends.

Me: Anyways I gotta go to Haya's so I'll see you later I guess.

M7md: Here let me walk you to your door.

Just as he opend the door for me we found Ruby right infront of our faces.

Ruby: Hala 7beeby... Dina right?

Dina: Yeah.. right... anyways Im gonna get going... bye 7mood. *as i brush away*

Ruby: *lifts an eyebrow* 7mood huh?

M7md: Ehee..


Even thought I just gave back my heart to M7md... I felt kinda fine. I went over to Haya's that night, didnt complain and we ended up having one hell of a time. Cracking up with jokes and stories from the past, and watching home movies we made when we were little. I really needed this. And I know your wondering where's Sarah right? Well you see me and Haya met in third grade and then we met Sarah at the end of fourth grade, so me and Haya are much more closer. But we still love eachother equaly.. but just a teensy weency bit more me and Haya hehe..

2 WEEKS LATER

I love you.... I love you.... I love youuu....

Sarah: DINA... DINA WAKE UP !!!

Me: Hmmm??

Sarah: Dude its been 2 weeks you gotta get him outta you.

Me: What are you talking about it was only a drea.

Sarah: Yeah whatever. Listen I just came to check up on you. So ama gooooo!!

Me: Heey wait ween inshallah!

Sarah: Kareem and I are going to the beach.

Me: Oooo abyy !

Sarah: Umm... were taking his small yacht.

Me: ABYYYYYY!!

Sarah: Were not gonna sail the whole time.. um..

Me: w33333333 ok go go away w33333 !!

Sarah: You so need a guy.

Me: Na na na na shoo shoo !!

Sarah: Klba haha ok yalla go out have fun.. bye !


I had to get up off my ass. So I changed into my baby pink Juicy tracks and took my car out. I just wanted to cruise around and hit up the volume. I pulled down the windows and felt the wind in my hair.

I was listening to CHANGE ME- AKON FT. KERI HILSON when this happend...

Me: No.. No .. no... ok yes... yes goood... stay with me.... no no no .... klb !!

I ran outta gas. Such as a dumbo I forgot to check. There was a black porche behind me honking. What the hell am I supposed to do? The guy got out of the car and came on over to me, looking mad.

Dude: Are you planning on moving anytime soon?

Me: Umm... sorry but I ran out of gas.

Dude: A damsel in distress huh?

Me: Hahah yeah apparentley.

Dude: You need a ride?

Me: Please?

Dude: Yalla.

4 comments:

3anooda said...

Yaaaaayyy - allah ya5ith oo ya36y (for her) - karma is a bitch (for him)

FooFii said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY <33 but i want her with m7md =( !! ,, me is dalo3a !! ,, SUSY i love you <33 ,, anyway ,, please next post want it longer for all of us "the followers" <33333333333 LOVE YOUR STORY !!

Cupid ;* said...

nooo i dnt want the porsche guy 7aram 3alaich pls i want m7amad!! just let her tell him tht she came back for him that day;s Ruby isn't right for him;s

Cuteandcuddly said...

oh cute Prince charming this is so getting juicy :)
I honestly can say i love you :P