Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

My Crazy World 42

**cherriMuffin for U my dear. Good luck with your mid-terms and hopefuly you can still use the laptop ;P fa lat 5afeen.

It might be a bit short, wallah sorry. Cause well today I'm so pissed at a certain someone so my anger is taking controle now. But I'll be better tommorow inshallah so forgive me and inshallah a longer post tommorow. Wa3ad :*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Previous last lines...

Me: SHIT!!!

Sarah: Shfeeki?

Me: WHOLY SHIT SHIT SHIT !!

Sarah: DINA WHATS WRONG ?

Me: WHERE THE HELL SHOULD I GO HIDE ME !Oh and you should know I wasn't actualy screaming but just whispering very loud and freaky.

Sarah: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ?

Me: It's M7md he's an aisle away from me!

Sarah: So?

Me: Didn't I tell you?

Sarah: TELL ME WHAT?

Me: Oh shit then I must have told Haya.

Sarah: Y7mara mat goleenli shay !

Me: I'm sorry walla I'll you everything later.

Sarah: l2 !! '3asban 3anik al7eeeeeeeeeeenn !! DINA !

Me: Shit ok Im almost reaching the end of the aisle to get the hell out!

Sarah: DINA KLBA WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND?

Me: After I busted Ruby..

Sarah: YEAH !

Me: He dropped me home then before I left the car we kissed --

Sarah: WAIT ! You mean kiss or hmm hmm ?

Me: Hmm hmm all the way !!

Sarah: DAMN IT! What about Rayan ?

Me: I wasnt thinking it just happend.... Then he proposed to me !!!!

Sarah: HE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT !!

Kareem: 7beebty esh feeki tza38een ?

Sarah: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! ASS !!

Kareem: Ufffff.. ana t7t !

Dina: Ooooop.. *drops phone*



Yup I bumped into him !

Now what?

Hmmm..Dunno..Maybe fly away..

Nah..

Kill him? ...

7aram...

Love him?

Already do...

Marry him?

2 DAMN PROPOSOLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



So there I am standing infront of him just staring at his shirt. I was too flushed to look up.
But sarah was still on the phone yelling but I was scared to bend down to get it. I dunno why but I kinda felt invisable just standing there frozen. Every single girls feels it !

M7md: Is my shirt that intresting?

Me: Uhhh.. its lovley yeah..

M7md: Lovely?

Me: Yeah.... I gotta go !

M7md: *pulled me back* wait !

ME: What?

M7md: How are you?

Me: Good... you?

M7md: Better now that I've seen you.

Me: *silent*

M7md: What have you been up to?

Me: Nothing just out.

M7md: Do you still have the braclet I got you?

Me: Ya rabii M7md l2 please dont do this.. not now ok !

M7md: Do what?

Me: You cant just expect me to come crawling back into your arms that easy !

M7md: What will it take?

Me: Oh my god I cannot believe you. Are you even hearing the words coming out of your mouth?

M7md: Dina I know it, You know it.. we belong together.

Me: Yeah? Well you should have thought of that before Ruby.

M7md: I said I was sorry, I really am.

Me: Yeah your sorry now. After I planned a freakin movie for you to see her in the act. You didnt believe me and called me lair.

M7md: 6yb I --

Me: L2!! I wanna finish. You've known her for only 2 months and me alot longer and yet me the one who cares about you more than she ever will tells you something and you curse at her , calling her names? La enough is enough.

M7md: I know I made a mistake Ok and I'm sorry. You think I didnt miss you? Oh baby I missed you like crazy and I still love you!

Me: I have nothing to say to you anymore. Were done. Im with Rayan now and he is a real man, which is something that you'll never be!

M7md: He cant make you happy like I can. He cant make you laugh like I can. He cant kiss you and make you feel what I make you feel.

Right then I started imagining his lips all over my body. DAMN it he has to be so seductive!! MEN !

Me: *silent*

M7md: See? Its us baby.... its always been us. *gets closer, hands on waist , leans in*

Me: I ca--

M7md: Shhh...

(((By the way if your wondering we were at the last aisle, an emty aile the one with the laundry detergant and stuff... speaking of I have to learn how to wash clothes some day.)))

He then slowly came closer to my lips. Didn't kiss it but blew lighty over it, which made me go crazy inside. Hormones raging but I had to stay on my ground.

He looked in my eyes while I stared down. I didnt wanna look at him, I know that if I did I would break down.

He then pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I seriously lost all my senses once out lips locked. With each kiss he pulled me up to him harder. I wanted to nail him down and.... a77m a77m.. ofcourse I wont do it,, y3ni remember my rule "NO SEX B4 MARRIAGE" Haha I feel like a num from a church.


10 MINUTES LATER


Me: L2 WA5ER 3ANI !!

M7md: 7beebty...

Me: L2 I CANT IM MARRYING RAYAN !!


I ran away...









And with a tear down his cheeck he whispered to himself as I walked away... "What?"

10 comments:

*Bella said...

*Sob Sob*
I'm loooost !! dont know whom to prefer ?!
Sweet Rayan or Ma7amaad !!
Cant wait for your next post sweetie ,, dont keep us waiting :**

Dazzlin said...

aww 7araaam 7laaaailhaaa... she has to chooz *sniff sniff* i agree with *Bella i so duno who i prefer right now bas i feel im more with Rayan cuz of wat M7md did to her the lack of trust issue..

hope ur better daaahling o tyt posting (ok not too long bas as long as u need ) :*****

Cupid ;* said...

7araam:'( look by next post u better make us hate one of them:p

Cuteandcuddly said...

yeah you read my comment :)
walla love you :)
thats what i am talking about rayan ;)
thanks for the post and good luck cherrimuffin :)
yalla next post

love ;** said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO screw rayan, I like him and all bs its m7mad SHE CANT LEAVE HIM and his sexy kisses ;**

Suzy.Q said...

*Bella thanks alot... inshallah I wont keep u waiting long.. just need to relax abit ffrom that someone.

Dazzlin inshallah I'll feel better soon,, tnx inik 6amanty :*

Cupid ;* LOL I cant promise hate cause their both such amazing guys.. but each is diffirent ;)

CuteandCuddly Y7belik bs.. love u too . and ur very welcome my dear.

love ;* I have nothing more to say other than YEAH BABYYY ! ;D

Pearla said...

omg who is she going to pick,, or who did you pick ? i duno !! lol i wana know ..
hope you'll feel all better tomorrow ;* ma 3leek mn elnas , i swear w9alt lmr7la ili 6ooz blnas aham shay nfseety i mean why care so much when no-one cares .. urgh !!
mwauh ;*

Suzy.Q said...

Pearla: Tnx babe inshallah I will feel better soon, o hahah l2 il nas wala ma yhemoni, mn jd ahan shay nfseety .. thank u :**

FooFii said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !! =( !
AMBII AMBII AMBII AMBII !!! =( !!

Emnilia said...

MASKEEEEEENA!! she doesnt know which one to go to!! shes torn between two men...... btw, love the story !! ;)