Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Crazy World 53 {Final}

Fai9al: Huh are you ready?

Haya: Wait let me het 5aloody's bag.

Fai9al: 6yb give him to me... yala opaaa... Im in the car.

Haya: Ok I'll be there in a minute





Yusif: Sana teen !!

Sarah: Shfeek ?

Yusif: I've been honking out here for 10 minutes what took you so long?

Sarah: I had to pick out an outfit...

Yusif: Are you kidding me? Your friend is about to give birth to you that means walking the red carpet ?

Sarah: Ya rabiiii yusif dont make a big deal and just drive.

Yusif: Fine bs I bet your gonna get real embaressed once you see Haya dressing apropriatly.



Twenty Minutes Later


Haya: Ahhhh you look adorable !!

Sarah: Me? What about you! Stunning as usual !

Yusif: Oh my god...

Fai9al: Tell me about it. All they need now is a red carpet.

Yusif: You read my mind.



Sarah: Is she in already ?

Haya: Yeah we got her kinda late but rayan informed us that she's gonna be ok.

Sarah: What's going on ?

Haya: Mdri wallah, shes not giving birth just yet. She's having a few contractions but its not that bad.

Sarah: Oh ok good.

Yusif: You ok ?

Sarah: Yeah Im fine but I'm just worried about her thats all..

Yusif: 7beebty She'll be fine lat 5afeen 3leeha.

Sarah: Yeah I know but its normal right to be scared .. ?

Yusif: T3ali 3ndi... haha she'll be fine.




Haya: *knocking on the door* RAYAAAN !! RAYAN !!

Fai9al: *pulls her hand away* YA BNT ! Shfeeki habla !! give them some damn privacy

Rayan: Haya? really ? Now ?

Haya: How is she doing?

Rayan: Ya Haya I told you once something new comes along I'll let u know.

Haya: Ok, kiss her for me... wait... and hug her .. and ..

Rayan: HAYA !!

Haya: WHAT !!

Rayan: Shes about to give birth, I dont think its time for the lovy dovy stuff just yet.

Haya: Uff fine !!

Fai9al: Haha yallah go back in.

Rayan: That wife of yours...

Fai9al: I know.. i know...

Rayan: Yalla ashoofik b3deen.

Fai9al: Good luck



Four Hours later



Rayan: T3ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

Everyone ran into the room and huddled around me
They all praised me and the baby saying how happy they were and how adorable the baby looked, how she resembled me, her mother.


Rayan: Isn't she an angel...

Me: See I told you *sticking my tongue out*

Rayan: Yes you did 7beebty.

Haya: Dandoon Im so happy for you.

Me: Thank you Hayouna... thank you, all of you for being here by my side. Your the best friends I could ever ask for.

Fai9al: Yallah were gonna leave the two of you alone.

Haya: WHAT !

Faia9l: Now.... outside.. *whispers*

Haya: Babe were gonna go to the cafeteria for a bit and be back ok?

Me: Yeah no problem take your time.

Sarah: Allah y5alekom lba3ath.







Rayan looked down and me and the baby and smiled. He pulled us even more closer to his chest. It was as if we were one heart, beating as one. We still hadn't decided on a name, thats when we starting the heat discussion.


Me: L2 I want to call her Manal !!!

Rayan: Ya Dina that name doesnt go with out daughter.

Me: INT WSH LIK DA5AL MO KNT TIBY WALAD !!

Rayan: Mo 3ala walad ma walad l2 !! Ever since I could remember I've always wanted to call my little girl Lama.

Me: Its a disgusting name.

Rayan: No. When you say the name Lama you can automaticaly tell how the person will be. Elegant, classy, beautiful, heart full and all the wonders.

Me: Oh pish posh.. were calling her Manal...

Rayan: FFFFF... 3ala ra7tik 7beebty...

Me: Are you mad?

Rayan: La 7beeby 3adi, we'll call the nxt one Lama.

Me: The next one? And when will that be inshalah ?

Rayan: Whenever you want it to be. *kissing my forehead*

Me: Baby?

Rayan: Na3am 7beebty ?

Me: Could you ask the nurse to get me some juice and an extra blanket please.

Rayan: Mn 3yoni.













































































Five Years Later




*Incoming Call: Haya*


Haya: Hey girly watcha upto ?

Me: Ahlan, la wala nothing just about to take Lama out to lunch.

Haya: Hmm sounds intresting, mind if we join you ?

Me: Yeah sure, and invite Sarah too .

Haya: Ok see you soon.



Sarah: Hey

Yusif: Hala bl 8amar t3ali 3nd 5alo ..

Fai9al: She's getting cuter by the second mashalah 3leeha.

Me: Thanks 7beebty your sons not so bad hehe

Fai9al: Oh your evil.. *winks at me*


Sarah: Yalla lets order Im starving.

Yusif: Into dayman j3ana.

Sarah: Nananan... Is that how you talk to your finace..?

Yusif: 7ather 6al 3mrik ana asif.

Sarah: Ewaaa kitha il adaaab !!

Me: Haha its been like what? A year? When the heck are you guys gonna get married ?

Sarah: E walla mita ?

Yusif: One second your looking at a bridal magazine then you switch on the tv then the next your on the phone wiht the wedding planner then the next your on the phone with Dina.

Me: Hehehehe...

Sarah: 5ala9 baby.. Tommorow we'll call in the planner ok ?

Yusif: Mmm hmm we'll see.



Haya: Awww look at them staring at eachother.. I scent marriage.. *high excited tone*

Fai9al: A3othobilah their only 6.

Haya: Omg so ?

Me: Haha bs yalla order !

Haya: 5loodi is so good enough for Lama !

Me: 6yb ana ma 8lt shay.

Fai9al: You always think about the future take it one step at a time.

Haya: Omg you guys lighten up I was just goofing off.. wow tight room in here !



Me: I would like to say something *i stand up*


Sarah: Oooooo speech !!

Me: I would just like to say thank you. All of you have been here for me, supporting me and helping me take care of Lama and I lovr you all so much. I could have never gone through these tough years without you.

Youve been my rock and you taught me how to be strong again.
I may have lost my husand but still you guys make me want to go on.
You make me want to wake up in the morning and smile.
You guys make me love this little angel so much.
You guys are my family and my everything.
And I cant wait to see where we are after the next 5 years.
And may god bless our kids and ourselves and keep us together.


The girls bawled in tears while the guys shed a couple of drops.

Yes, I named her Lama. Rayan was right, it did suit her.

She is the most precious thing in my life whom i will always cherish.

To me Rayan isnt gone, his spirit still lyes with us. Everyday.

I feel his presence sometimes,and when I dont I'm not sad cuase I know he'll be back.

I didn't turn into one of those widows who ruin their lives and stay indoors locking in her child with her.

Im living, and I'm going ot keep it that way.

I finaly got a job.

I'm proud to say I'm the owner of an art gallery showing all my art.

I've travled to spain, india and africa with Lama by my side and took some wonderful photograghs which are know hanging in my gallery.

My life never stopped or darkened.

This was gods plan so how could I be mad at that?

Theres a reason for everything.

Whatever gets taken away is replaced with something better.




I have no "crazy world" anymore. Its my perfect world.

I'm starting a new chaper in my life.... Dina and Lama.

10 comments:

Cuteandcuddly said...

I am crying i am going to miss them :(
why did you kill rayan off :(

3anooda said...

OMG - am i sensing this is the last part

Does this also mea u have a new story starting

wallah i was so confused - i didnt know whether to cry wila laugh wila smile during this part

daymn ur good

glittery-butterfliez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FooFii said...

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA2 !!!!!!! SUSY !! .. WHY DID YOU KILL HIM !!.. AM TEARING !='[ !! I LOVE YOUR STORY .. WRITE A BOOK !! <3. IFFF AM GONNA MISS READING THE STORY !! DON'T DELETE THE POSTS "" PLEASE "" now yala start a new story about DINA AND LAMA .. =D i wonder what happened to m7amad and abdulla !?!!

Anonymous said...

3awartay galbi!!! allah y5aleeha lich inshllah =P

Cupid ;* said...

RAYAAN DIED:|
noo noo it can't be!
SUSY PLS listen we'll pretend that we never read this and you rewrite the final part with a happy ending ok?? LALALA I'M NOT LISTENING JUST SAY YES

Cuteandcuddly said...

Cupid i am so with you yalla SUSY be a good girl and rewrite the post :(
i know this is so rude but walla 7aram you killed the perfect guy :(
"so it is true good people die early and bad people live longer "
I so hate that saying but it is true to a certain extend as your story proves

Emnilia said...

ME TOO IM WITH YOU!! plz allah y5lleeeeeech!! how can u make him die!?? she finally settled with a perfect guy and they both love each other so much!! how did he die!?? cancer?! u know when i heard my friend telling me : rayan died! i burst out crying!! wallah i dont know what got into me , i never cried like that because of a story bs i liked them together oo 7araaaaam!! :'(
plz rewrite yalla its like nothing happened ;)

Suzy.Q said...

walla u guys im sooo sorr

bs i had to have it end like this. yes he did die of cancer.

cheer up, not all stories have a happy ending !

my new story is coming soon give me a little bit of time

i love u all muwaaaa7 !!

Pearla said...

perfect ending Dina and Lama happy :D
o allah yr7am rayan i knew tht was coming ..
and i loved your story mshalla it was great ,, looking forword for the next one , i still didn't start reading but will do soon ;*
mwauh xoxox