Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Somebody Help Me 7

Najla ran out of the cafeteria in a heartbeat, She didnt even wait for Dina. She just wanted to get the hell out of there. First the love of her life and now her best friend too. Her life was just starting to shine again then this had to happen.

Humiliation infront of the whole school.

She lost her step and fell. She scraped her knee but didnt scream not wanting anyone to hear her. The lat thing she wanted to do was attract any more attention.
She got a tissue out of her bag and starting wiping away the blood gently. She saw a dark shadow hover over hers...

3ziz: Your bleeding.

Najla: Oh my god 3ziz please just go.

3ziz: Do you have water?

Najla: Yeah...

3ziz: Give it to me.

((( JUST A REMINDER: 3ziz was a close friend of the group. They all used to always hang out together. )))


3ziz poured a bit of the water on the tissue and placed it back again on Najla's knee. He held it there to keep the pressure. She let out a few "ows" but was fine.

Najla: Why are you doing this?

3ziz: What?

Najla: Helping me.

3ziz: You got hurt.

Najla: Yeah.. thak you for that but .. I mean what about the incident in the cafeteria?

3ziz: What about it?

Najla: How could you still wanna talk to me?

3ziz: You --

*BELL*

3ziz: Uhh.. we'll talk soon.

Najla: Great.. *sigh*

Dina: THERE YOU ARE!!

Najla: Oh.. hey...

Dina: You scared the hell out of me! Are you ok?

Najla: Im sorry.. I just needed air.

Dina: Oh shit your knee!

Najla: No, walla I'm fine 3ziz helpled me.

Dina: Y7belo thal walad walad.

Najla: Yeah Im surprised he didnt walk away.

Dina: Hmm.. yeah anyways let get to class.

Najla: Mmmmmmmm... ma aby

Dina: Yalla bs!


They finished up their classes and after school went to have lunch at their favorite restuarant.

Dina: So... how's the food?

Najla: Dina, I went to rehab not space!

Dina: Sorry I just want you to be happy.

Najla: I know babe and I really appreciate it walla i do but just dont treat me like a kid please.

Dina: 6yb 5ala9.. mn 3yoni.

As the girls sat there enjoying their meal guess who walks in?

Yup! Them!

They were walking to theor table. "His" arms around "Her" .. with 3ziz just tagging along.
3ziz spotted Najla and gave a small smile, with that happening "they" were walking her way.

Manal: Are you sure you didnt slip anything in your drink Naj?

Dina: Fuck you Manal !

Najla: No, no its ok.

She got up and stood infront of Manal.

Najla: You know what I think there is something in there look..

Najla accidentley" spilled her drink on Manal"s top.

Manal" Ahh you freak look what you did !!

Najla: Oops..

Manal: Oops my ass!! Now what the hell Am I supposed to do ?

Najla: Wash it...

Manal: Ufff !!

Najla: C'mon Dina.

Dina could not believe her eyes. What did Najla just do? All the way till' the car her jaw was dropped wide open.

Najla: Home please.

Dina: Are you crazy?

Najla: Are you serious? I just humiliated her!

Dina: Yeah but did you ever think what might happen to you tommorow? In school?

Najla: Ufff.. l2!! I dont care her anymore. Let her do whatever she wants to me!

Dina: Ok now you've gona insane.

Najla: For real. I dont want her ruining my life. Im gonna live it well this time. I wont let some whore mess it up for me.

Dina: .... O....k....

Najla: I know what Im doing and if I could turn back time I would have not done it any diffirent.

Dina: Alrigh then.

Najla: You wanna prder pizza Im starving !!

Dina: Haha we just ate ya habla!

Najla: E darya bs je3ana !!

Dina: 6yb yalla. As usual... one with olives and one plain.


Najla's house was empty. Her parenst wouldnt be home till' later that evening, since her mom owns her own little center and her dad's a lawyer. So thats where she gets her strength from ?

They lit up the house, called domino's and placed their order. It would take about a half hour for the food to arrive.

Once it came they took the boxes and soda's and sat infront of the TV. They watched a bit of SNL (Saturday Night Live) then chatted for a bit.

Najla's parenst got in after a couple of hours.

Mother: Ahlan bl 7lween!

Dina: Hala 5alty kfk?

Mother: Wla 7mdela inti?

Dina: La 7mdela.. Bs 7beet asalim l2ni ry7a.

Mother: Afa.. taw il nas. I83adi t3ashi.

Dina: La walah shkran 5alty bs lazim akel m3 ahly.

Mother: Aha 6yb 3ala ra7tik. Yallah ba3a l salamah,

Dina: Bye Najola!

Najla: Bye babe love you !

Dina: Come here I wanna hug.

Najla: Haha ok..

Dina: *whispers* Here take this. 3ziz gave this to me at the restuarant today to give to you. You stormed off so he didnt get a chance.

Najla: Huh?

Dina: Yalla good night everyone.


Mother: 6yb ha keif school ?

Najla: It was nice.

Najla couldnt tell her mom about what had happend that day. It would just worry her. And since she is the only child her mom is so over protective over her. Her mom even considered taking her out of regualr schools and having her be homeschooled but Najla got her way out of that.

Najla had the usual talks with her parents.

"How's school?"

"Any homework?"

"What did you do during free period?"


Before she went to bed she pulled out the peice of paper that Dina handed her from 3ziz.
She lyed her head on the pillow and started to read it.



Dear Naj,

Im so sorry. I ...................

3 comments:

FooFii said...

AM FIRST TO COMMENT !!!!!!! WOW HAHAHA <33 .. poor naj i hope 3aziz likes her !<33.. SCREW THAT BITCH MANAL !.. anyway please POST POST POST POST POST Post POST POST POST POST POST POST POST Post POST POST POST POST POST POST POST Post POST POST POST POST POST POST POST Post POST POST POST POST POST POST POST Post POST T POST POST POST POST POST

love ;** said...

I WHAT????

please POST ;**

if you post I will post ;p

3anooda said...

inzain kamily il note at least?? LOOOL

btw can u do me a favour - at the beginning of each post can you do a "previously on . . " paragraph cos ur writing 2 stories and its a little confusing. i keep going to the end of the last part to remind myself. LOOOL