Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Crazy World 35

BASTARD! Who does he think he is barging into my home in the middle of the night. After he nearly humiliated me at his party yelling at me, so calling me names. He so reached his limit, actualy he went beyond his limit. Allah yehdi bs..

He refused to leave last night when I asked him to. So I grabbed his jacket and threw it out the door hinting him to leave. He got up and stared at me with shock and walked out with a big "ufff". Whatever!

I returned to the DVD shelf and picked out a move. I chose to watch "Legaly Blond" since Im so inlove with it. It seriosuely is the best movie. The way she shined her way through by just being herself, not giving a damn what other people thought. Now she's one hell of a role model for women. Plus Reese Witherspoon is one of my all time favorite actress.

Just as I was about to pop the DVD in my mobile rang. The second I saw Rayans name on the screen I answered.

Me: HI !

Rayan: Why are you all jumpy?

Me: Hmm 5an faker .. lesh lesh ? Hmmm what could it possibly be? Oh right my damn wall !

Rayan: Haha cute.

Me: I know hehe.

Rayan: So what did you after I dropped you off?

Me: Mmm nothing, showered and watched a movie which a77m a77m you interupted.

Rayan: Aaha 6yb 6al 3mrik ana asfa yalla ba3a l salamah.

Me: L22222 !!

Rayan: Doooooooooooooooooooooooot !

Me: Rayan !

Rayan: Amza7 shfeeki hahah !

Me: E adab !

Rayan: Walla ?!

Me: E tit2adab o int ma3ay '3asban 3anik.

Rayan: 7ather mn 3yooni, t2mren shay thani ya 6aweelat l 3omr?

Me: La tslam, this will do for now.

Rayan: Allah y3eny 3leek bs.

Me: Hahah!

Rayan: Almhm Im kinda sleepy so how about we sleep and we'll talk later ok?

Me: L2 ma aby anam I wanna finish my movie.

Rayan: What are you watching?

Me: Legaly Blond.

Rayan: One or two?

Me: One.

Rayan: Mmm.. ok yalla have fun.

Me: Thanks.

Rayan: Yalla twa9een 3la shay?

Me: Tislam.

Rayan: Ajal yalla, goodnight.

Me: Bye.


As usual at the end of the movie I cried. AGH! She just gives me goosbumps shes amazing and I love her.


The next day I met up with the girls. It was a while since we've seen eachother and we needed the daily gossip about one another.


Haya: So your with Rayan now?

Me: Yeah, he's a decent guy, unlike M7md whp barges into peoples houses in the middle of the night yelling at them.

Sarah: Dina, he's jelous so you should be flattered.

Me: Ya habla he came over to talk about Ruby not us !!

Sarah: Ohhhhh !

Me: Yeah oh !

Haya: But you still love him and you cant just throw that away.

Me: Maybe I do still love him but that does not change the fact that he yelled at me twice, two days in a row for god knows what reason !!

Haya: 6yb... wsh nawya tsaween?

Me: Walla mdri, I have no damn clue. I guess I'll just see how things pan out with Rayan.

Haya: L2 7beebty please dont do this. M7md's the one for you, we all know it even he knows it. Just give it time.

Me: Give him time? He went to MALDIVES for a month and came back with someone else. He obviosuely forgot about me and moved on to the next whore that walked by.

Haya: But what about the picture? You said --

Me: Yeah I know what I said but seeing as what happend yesterday I doubt that he cared for me at all anymore.

Sarah: Dina isma3eny.

Me: Hmm?

Sarah: He's with Ruby now and plus your with a bajeliion-are! So take advantage of that.

Me: La 7aram.

Sarah: Dina you know what I mean.

Me: Yeah.. he is a good guy.

Sarah: So like you said, see how it pans out.

Me: I will.

Haya: Hmph !

Me: O int shfeeki?

Haya: Your making a big mistake!

Me: Haya 5ala9 I've made up my mind.

Haya: Fine.

Sarah: *sneaks a laugh*

Haya: o inty kili za8 !



A few minutes later Rayan called me so I excused myself from the table. He asked how I was and what I was upto. He then invited me to his beach house today at night I must add to go on a ride on his yacht. I was like are you for real at night? All he said to me was to dress casual no bathing suit required and to trust him. And ofcourse I did.

I got back to the table and the girls and I laughed our asses off. We were all saying what a rich maniac he is. Who takes a girl out on a yacht at 10 at night except a serial killer? The girls teased that he was going to have sex with me then drown me in the ocean. Haha I wouldnt mind then cuase I'd get the pleasure first. Haha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`


So there we were on the yacht and the only thing going through my mind was when he was gonna drown me.

Me: So this is... nice.

Rayan: Yeah isnt it?

Me: Aha..

Rayan: What's the matter?

Me: Nothing. Well something.

Rayan: 5eir?

Me: Shouldn't we be on a yacht during the day.

Rayan: Haha.. yeah we should but its better at night.

Me: Why so you could drown me?

Rayan: Huh?

Me: The girls and I were wondering why your taking me out on a yacht a night and this was our conclusion.

Rayan: Mashallah 3leekom fathyeen bizeyada haha.

Me: Hahah 97?

Rayan: Well look at the water.

Me: Ok...

Rayan: You see how frizen it is? Barely any waves right?

Me: Yeah...

Rayan: Thats why.

Me: Umm.. I dont get it.

Rayan: At night the ocean is calm which means its asleep. The skys's also calm and dark. No sounds nothing. It's peaceful.

Me: Wow.. I never thought of it that way.

Rayan: It's beautiful at night.

Me: So yacht boy what are you planning on doing with me now?

Rayan: Drown you.

Me: Haha very funny.

Rayan: No seriosuely.

Me: Ahhh hahaha wa5er ya majnooon hahaha !!


He came on over to me at the edge of the yacht and started tickeling me. We were laughing so hard that we lost all controle and fell in. SPLASH!

Me: Ya '3abi haha see what you did.

Rayan: Sorry hun, get on up yalla.

We got back onto the yacht and he pulled out an extra t-shirt he had brought along with him and handed it to me. I changed with his head turned around. It was perfect it was a large size meaning it would over my knees. I was still cold so he say by me with his arms around my body. He started moving his hands up and down my arms to warm me up.

I slowly began to drift away with my head on his chest. It was like that for a couple of minutes until he woke me up so we could sail back. It was late when we got back to his beach house, like 12 something.

We qucikley grabbed my stuff and got into the car. He dropped me back home and we shared a small gentle kiss and that was the end of the night.

When I got back home i dialed both Haya and Sarah's numbers and as usual we had our 3 way convo's. I shared everything that happend and all Sarah could say was "awww" while Haya ont he other hand tried to make him sound like an ass.

We hung up.

Haya and Fai9al...

Sarah and Kareem...

Ruby and M7md...

Me and ? ...

I still love him.

3 comments:

FooFii said...

We hung up.

Haya and Fai9al...

Sarah and Kareem...

Ruby and M7md...

Me and ? ...

I still love him. AWWWWWWWWW =[ !! screw him !! that is just so sad !!..

love ;** said...

Me and ?.... RAYAN ;**

Suzy.Q said...

love ;** - Haha.. She wishes it was that simple ;D