Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Crazy World 32

Dude: Y3ni ana aby a3rif keif w7da tnsa gas?

Me: Haha mdri walla bs kitha nseet. *blushing*

Dude: Ok... so its a Monday a work day.

Me: So?

Dude: Uhhh.. dont you have work?

Me: Well same goes to you.

Dude: Im the owner of the company.

Me: Ohh.. hehe

Dude: Y7lelik inti o tha7katik.

Me: Well I dont work actualy.

Dude: And you support yourself how exactley?

Me: Well my parents dies 4 years ago, allah yir7amhom...

Dude: Ameen.

Me: Thank you. And I inhareted everything since Im their only daughter so Ive been living off that. And im saying this in a spoil free way , so dont get the wrong idea.

Dude: Well have you tried looking for one.

Me: Ok whooooa wsh da5alik al7een .. no offence but what the hell?

Dude: Sorry, its just that you cant live on that forever.

Me: Yeah I know but soon inshallah.

Dude: Okaaay.. movin on.

Me: Shouldnt you be focusing on the road? *annoyed*

Dude: La 3adi I can handel you both *winks*

Me: Mmm hmm.. *sigh*

Dude: So what do you like to do?

Me: Ive always loved photography.

Dude: Mashalah, any big breaks.

Me: What are you deaf? I already told you me equals no job. Uff...

Dude: Ya bnt esh feeki m39ba tra ana ili im driving you home remember?

Me: Im sorry, I took a couple of pictures mn awal and I had a small exhibition but only a few were sold.

Dude: 6yb I have a proposal for you..

Me: Say what !!

Dude: Hahah la ya habla.

Me: Ajal 5eir?

Dude: My company is huge ok. We have many diffirent department. Buisness..design..journalism...photography... so if you want I could get you a job.

Me: Oh no no.. I cant.

Dude: Why not?

Me: Cause this is you taking pitty on me.

Dude: La la wala no please dont get the wrong idea. Bl 3ax I wanna see what you got. Listen how about this. We make a deal. You take some pictures for me, and by the end of the week come to my office and if I find you worth it I'll hire you.

Me: Mmmm ok sounds fair I guess.

Dude: Ok good.

Me: WAIT!

Dude: WHAT !

Me: You passed my house!

Dude: Sorry....................... Ok yallah bye.

Me: What the hell? Thats it?

Dude: Oh I'm sorry baby did you want a kiss, t3ali *pulls my arm*

Me: W333 get away you freak hahahahahah.. I wanted your card so I could call and make an aapointment.

Dude: Ok, here.

Me: Thanks for the ride.

Dude: So no kiss?

Me: Goodbye *slams the door*


Dude: *pulls down his window* I didnt get your name.

Me: *smiling* Im Dina.

Dude: I'm Rayan.

As I walked away I was laughing my ass off. The guy was a nut/silly/freak/hottie!
I autocmaticly had a 3 way convo with the girls and told them what had just happend.

It was Monday and I only had three days to get my project done. I didnt know what to do. I wanted to do something diffirent this time. Not just the waves and sunset. I guess I could start tommorow no need to rush.

Tonight... whats tonight? Oh right the most humiliating night of my life so far. Haya and Fai9al and having this little dinner and Sarah will be there with Kareem and who do I have holding my hand? .... NO ONE!!

I really didnt give a shit so I just wore my black jeans and a red tanktop with a black cardigan. Gold flats and left my hair the way it is. Messy! What? I had nobody to impress anyway!

I go there and It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooring. Haya and Sarah were talking to their men the while time and I had NO ONE !! I coudlnt just leave I mean I was hungry so I just took out my i-pod and starting to sway along with the music. I was listening to Flo Rida- Right Round. I love it!!

Then This Happend.. Oh no you wont believe it! I went crazy. I wanted to die right them and there. Just like in the movie VALENTINE when at the beggining of the movie the girls were like saying how they would rather die than dance with this geek. Yeah well I wanna join in and second to "I would rather be boiled alive"

Aghhhhhhhh!!!


----------

Sorry guys I have a headach(not feeling too well)so I'm gonna have to end it here for now. I'll continue the second part of this later today. As for now I need some rest. Take care!

XX- LOVE U!

5 comments:

3anooda said...

what happened?? who walked in?? akeed the guy!!!

FooFii said...

AWWWWWW<3 .. 7bebti have some rest <33 wish you get well soon . but remember the next POST !! am waiting like HELL for it

Dazzlin said...

aww salamat daaahling hope u feel better...

cant wait 4 the next post..lool wana know wat happened next

Cupid ;* said...

salamaat babe;** aham shay ra7tich and la7ga on posting;)

Suzy.Q said...

cherriMuffin & Dazzlin & Cupid ;*

THANK U GUYS!! I'll have another post by today

And 3nooda Haha I guess you'll have 2 wait N c

xxx U!!