Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Crazy World 48

I'm Baaaaack !! :D Cupid 7beebty this one's for you ;**

~~~~



Previously...


All day I was out crusing around the car. I got bored in the house waiting for Rayan to get home. He usualy arrives at 2 but since he now works late he arrives at 4. But today was strange. It was 2 hours past and he still hadnt shown up. To cheer myself up a bit I went and bought me some Chloe shoes.I got home at about 9 and finaly there he was waiting for me.

Me: 7beeeeeeeeeby *running over to him* finaly your home! I missed you!

Rayan: Hala 7beebty I missed you more.

Me: You were supposed to finish up at 4.

Rayan: Yeah I know but I went somewhere after work.

Me: Oh..ok well you could have told me. You gave me such a fright. Plus you're phone was swtiched off.

Rayan: Im sorry baby.

Me: So where did you go?

Rayan: The doctor, remember I wasn't feeling so good a few days ago?

Me: Baby... I told you I wanted to take you.

Rayan: I have cancer.I froze.

I kept rewiding what he said in my head over and over again. I coudln't... I didn't want to believe it.

~~~~~~~~~~


I wanted to speak but it was as if someone had cut off my tongue. It was literaly frozen. I could barley form words. I was scared, what would someone say in this type of situation?


Rayan: Dina... *hugged me*

Me: No... your not sick NO NO NO NO I WONT LOSE YOU !! *crying on his chest*

Rayan: Shhh.. 5ala9 it will all be ok.

Me: How the hell is it gonna be ok?

Rayan: Because the dorcor said I came to him at a good time. The cancer still didnt spread anwhere else. So if I start treatment now then there will be a good 75 precent chance.

Me: 75? Thats not good enough for me Rayan !

Rayan: 7beebty ili katbo rabanah ray yseer. You cant prevent anything.

Me: DONT SAY THAT SHUT UP SHUT UP !! YOU WILL GET CURED AND WE WILL GET MARRIED CUASE I DONT KNOW HOW I'M GOING TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU !!

Rayan just pulled me closer into him. He kept holding on to me tight and tried to calm me down.
The doctor said he would start treatment/daily checkups every other day. And I assured him that I would be there by his side holding his hand. We were going to go through this together.


The Next Day


Me: Baby wake up !! *shaking him*

Rayan: Mmm.. 7bebty leave the cancer boy alone..

Me: *slap* FUCK YOU !! Dont say that now get up !! We have to be at the doctor's at 11 yallah.

Rayan: Can't we skedual it to the afternoon?

Me: L2 yallah.

I pulled the covers off of him and turned off the AC. That always gets him out of bed. I turned on his shower and lyed out his clothes for him.


After his lazyness he finaly came downstairs and we had a wonderful breakfast together. The wedding was in three days so we were practicaly talking about that the whole time.
We spent the morning together then we went in for his checkup. 7mdela everything went well, but still he will have to go in every other day. He later dropped me off and headed in to work. I had nothing better to do rather than call and annoy one of the girls .



*Dialing Sarah*


Sarah: Aloo.. 7beebty I'll call you back ok?

Me: Oh... arn't you free now?

Sarah: *whispering* I'm out with Yusif, were having lunch.

Me: Oh I'm sorry... call me later.

Sarah: Ok, bye........sorry, it was Dina.

Yusif: Is everything ok?

Sarah: Oh yeah dont worry.

Yusif: 6yb you want desert ?

Sarah: Yes please chocolate pie for me.

Yusif: *mouth sropped open*

Sarah: 5air ?

Yusif: You do know that it comes in a large plate right ?

Sarah: Yeah so?

Yusif: ........ Ama go get you that pie.

Sarah ate the whole pie in just five minutes. I've always been kinda jelous of her. She is like inlove with food and eats a wide portion of food, but still at the end of the day she's like one of those victoria secret models.

Sarah: Yallah lets go I'm full.

Yusif: I bet.

Sarah: Asswhole...

Yusif: Excuse me?

Sarah: You herd me.

Yusif: Lesh inshallah ?

Sarah: You've been eyeing me like a pig this whole time. And I wasnt even eating like one.

Yusif: Ive just never seen a women finish all an appatizer, main course and desert.

Sarah: 6yb gool mashallah mo tnatherni kitha zay il 7mar !

Yusuf: Sarou walla I;m sorry sam7eeny. You know I;m new to this whole thing.

Sarah: Uffff.... fine.

Yusif : *kisses her cheek*

They walked out of the resturant hand in hand and he drove her back home.


Sarah: 6yb I'm not ready to say bye to you just yet. *dala3 frown*

Yusif: Haha 6yb invite me in.

Sarah: Hmmm... alright kind sir would you as so like to come into my humble home ? *british accent*

Yusif: Why yes my lady I would very much like that. *british accent*


Yusif stayed over for a couple of hours and then left. They just talked and got to know eachother more and more. By now he knew everything about her , even the time when she faked being pregnant just to get ahead of line in the movie theater. (she knew it would be one hell of a line)



Ok..... one down , one more to go. Please let Haya be free please.

Haya: Hey babe !!

Me: THANK GOD YOU ANSWERED !!

Haya: Haha wsh feeki ?

Me: I called Sarah and she was busy so Im just relieved you picked up.

Haya: You ok?

Me: No Im just bored ... Rayan is at work.

Haya: How's everything with you guys?

Me: .....

Haya: 7beebty shfeeki sakaty ?

Me: Haya he had cancer.

Haya: Ya 7ayati .. I'm comimg over !!


20 Minutes Later



Haya: But.. how I mean,...

Me: Wallahi I have no idea. A few days ago he wasnt feeling to well so I guess that was the early signs and its good cause now theres a greater chance at him beating this. Inshallah Ya Rabb...

Haya: He's a strong man mashallah 3lee he would never leave you like this. He's gonna make it...

Me: Inshallah...

Haya: When will he be back?

Me: Hmmm... sa3a kam ?

Haya: 8 lesh ?

Me: Yup.. he'll be home any minute now.

Haya: 6yb yallah ajal I'm gonna go.

Me: Ok *walking her to the door*

Haya: Dont worry Inshallah ---


Rayan: Ahlan ahlan bl 7lween ahlan ahlan *singing*

Me: Haha halla 7beeby. *kiss on the cheeck*

Haya: What's up with you.

Rayan: Can't a man just be happy to be home with his fiance ?

Haya: Hey, I didnt say nothing... *wink*

Me: Yallah bye hayoun I love you.

Haya: Love you too yallah kisses to all.

Rayan: Bye...




Me: So how was work? *walking on over to the living room*

Rayan: Nothing really alot of meetings bs thats all behind me cause Im with the love of my life right now.

Me: Heheheh


Rayan: Mista7ya ?

Me: I love you !!

Rayan: Haha 7beebty inti I love you more !


Rayan and talked a abit about our day then popped in a dvd. We watched the godfather.. 3alashan my baby he loves it. I was so bored I actualy fell asleep on his chest like 10 minutes into the movie.. O howa marra mit7amas haha.. 7beeby ana.

After the movie he carried me upstairs, but this time to his bedroom. He placed me slowly on his bed and coverd me up. He dimmed the lights and lyed down next to me. He just kept staring at me as I slept.


" 7beebty inti... I love you more than you'll ever know. Your my everything and I can't stand seeing you unhappy... dont worry Im going to fight this... for you... for us. "





2 Months Later


*Dialing the girls*

Me: Yalla are we all set to meet up ?

Sarah: Yeah I'm ready, Yusif's on his way to pick me up right now.

Haya: E 7beebty Fai9al is just using the bathroom then were all set to go, are you ready?

Me: Yeah I'm ready.

Sarah: 6yb yalla see you girls in a bit.


I got my car keys and headed out. We were all meeting up for dinner then to a late movie.


Me: Oh shit nseet !!!

I walked back into the house.`

6 comments:

Cuteandcuddly said...

what did she forget ??????????

FMA said...

Is Rayan Alive??;\

Suzy.Q said...

Sorry you guys... your just gonna have to wait till tommorow for a post.

xx

Confesssions said...

what what what? did he die? is he cheating on her? shinoooo?

shoug said...

he couldn't have died or is still really sick cuz she seems fine ... and they couldnt have been broken up cuz it was only 2 months after so she wouldnt be that over him! so what the hell is wrong with him!! :S

Cupid ;* said...

awww 7abeebti thank you;** i loved it:* oo confessions why are you a pessimistic!! smila 3alai la tfawleen!!:p