Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Crazy World 47

The next week was amazing. Everything was planned and set. Now all I had to do was wait for the day. I haven't been seeing Rayan alot latley, he's been too busy with work. Atleast I've got the girls. Oh speaking of them... Sarah's got a crush. She developed a small crush on one of her co-workers. She's tried talking to him but he just wouldn't notice her. He's also a lawyer at the ferm. A very good one to say. He's wealthy and killed 12 cases in 1 month. The guy's a fox at law and with his looks. Sarah secretly took a picture of him on her mobile and showed it to me once. He's a fox. Bur maybe he wouldnt be so if my fiance would give me the time of day.

Lets see just what she's up to...

Sarah: Hi Yusif ..... Yusif Hellooo... YUSIF !

Yusif: Oh sorry hey Sarah. Listen I'm reall busy right now we'll talk later bye.


One Hour Later...


Sarah: You dropped some of your papers..

Yusif: Leave them its ok I got em'

Sarah: Sorry I was just try --

Yusif: I knew you were, I got a meeting bye.


Twenty Minutes Later...


Sarah: *storming towards yusif* YUSIF !

Yusif: Sarah I told you --

Sarah: I know BUSY! No you listen to me! I dont know what the hell your problem is but your really pissing me off! Im always stepping up trying to talk to you, BECAUSE I like you. But your acting so rude and pushing me away. What? Am I not good enough for you? Cause lt me tell you something sir IM ONE HELL OF A WOMEN AND YOU CAN JUST KISS MY ASS.

Before sarah could even make a second step Yusif grabbed her hand and pulled her into inti his chest. He kissed her right there, infront of everyone.

Yusif: Your adorable.

Sarah: What the hell ?

Yusif: Dont think I've never noticed you cause I always have. But whenever I see you or get close to you I get nervouse. You make me nervous.

Sarah: You Mr. 12 cases a month, nervous? You must get a lot of girls lined up at your door.

Yusif: Actualy I havent, well never had a girlfriend.

Sarah: NEVER?

Yusif: Well there was this one girl in 6th grade but she doesnt count, it was a 2 week thing.

Sarah: But your a catch!

Yusif: Yeah well , My work is my number one priority. Law is my life I love what I do. And plus with all the cases I take up I wouldnt have time to be with her.

Sarah: Well you could try not to take up 12 a month. Stick to 2.

Yusif: I will now.

Sarah: Now?

Yusif: You.

Sarah: Me?

Yusif: Ok this is getting boring! I wanna be with you. I want to take you to dinner.

Sarah: Yes. Ok. I'd love to.

Yusif: Haha like I said your adorable.


Sarah's got a date with Foxy Lawyer, haha she even saved his number to that name. As for Haya and Fai9al... well he's getting a surprise.



Fai9al: Where's the girl who used to wear those sexy jeans?

Haya: I like what I'm wearinf.

Fai9al: La baby dont get me wrong you always look amazing but its been like 3 weeks and your in tracks the whole time.

Haya: Their comfy

Fai9al: But there like a size xxL thats not you.

Haya: uhhh.. yeah but like I said comfy and roomy.

Fai9al: T3ali I love you. *pulls her on his lap*

Haya: I love you too.

Fai9al: 7beebty are you sure your ok, you seem.. mdri not yourself.

Haya: That's cause I've been wanting to tell you something for the past week but couldn't.

Fai9al: La baby you know you can always tell me anything.

Haya: Im scared....

Fai9al: Haw! wsh ili scared tell me 7beebty.

Haya: Im.... pregnant.

Fai9al just forze there.

Haya: 7beeby? You alive hehe.

Fai9al: Im going to be a father?

Haya: Mmmm.. yeah.

Fai9al carried Haya up and twirled her around the room. He was so happy and Haya was relieved that he was happy. She knew Fai9al wanted kids atleast after 3 years but to see him this happy made her feel joy inside.

Now lets get back to me. I missed me. Didn't you miss me?



All day I was out crusing around the car. I got bored in the house waiting for Rayan to get home. He usualy arrives at 2 but since he now works late he arrives at 4. But today was strange. It was 2 hours past and he still hadnt shown up. To cheer myself up a bit I went and bought me some Chloe shoes.

I got home at about 9 and finaly there he was waiting for me.

Me: 7beeeeeeeeeby *running over to him* finaly your home! I missed you!

Rayan: Hala 7beebty I missed you more.

Me: You were supposed to finish up at 4.

Rayan: Yeah I know but I went somewhere after work.

Me: Oh..ok well you could have told me. You gave me such a fright. Plus you're phone was swtiched off.

Rayan: Im sorry baby.

Me: So where did you go?

Rayan: The doctor, remember I wasn't feeling so good a few days ago?

Me: Baby... I told you I wanted to take you.

Rayan: I have cancer.

I froze. I kept rewiding what he said in my head over and over again. I coudln't... I didn't want to believe it.


" I dont wanna close my eyes

I dont wanna fall asleep cause I'd miss you babe

And I dont wanna miss a thing

Cause even when I dream of you

The sweetest dreams will never do cause I'd miss you babe

And I dont wanna miss a thing "

9 comments:

Dazzlin said...

*SHOCK* Cancer!!!!! NOOOO!!!

Sara's situation GOOD 4 HER.. and lool shes got a good catch...

Haya o Fai9al <3 cuutte a babyyy :D:D

back to reality "RAYAN HAS CANCER" *SHOCKED*

Cuteandcuddly said...

i love that song :(
walla 7aram WHY?
:(
i am so going to give cancer a piece of my mind :(
why rayan :(

Cupid ;* said...

CANCER:|
ok tara it better be really weaaaak a7saalich
so here's the deal you post a post today 3alashani and I'll post 3alashanich?;) Deal?;p

FMA said...

7araaam:* Next post please;* Rayan ma yestahel;( tara inarfiz laish chethi igoulaha bs i have cancer, may9eer;/ waiting for the next post

Cupid ;* said...

Queen Bee mama we're waiting for your next post as well:( I lovvve your story;**

3anooda said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - please tell me hes lying - maskeena abadan ma titwafag ib7ad

Anonymous said...

heloo do u mind emailiing me il missing parts of the story i would like 2 read it from the begginning??

ms.jlai3a

Suzy.Q said...

ANONYMOUS

Ummm... well everything is available here in the blog. so you can read it read.

Some chapters from the beggining I deleted. I was planning on canceling this story so i deleted everything. And I couldnt re-write it all so i just wrote a mini post explaining what had happend previously, then I continued normaly.

I would send you the ones I deleted but the thing is i dont have them saved anymore. Im so sorry babe :**

*Bella said...

*Shock* CANCER !! Where did that come form *sniff* please donnnt diee *sob sob*

I missed commenting here :hug: