Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

My Crazy World 34

Rayan: Wow..

Me: Yeah..

Rayan: So you?

Me: Yeah..

Rayan: So you could?

Me: Yeah..

Rayan: And it?

Me: Yeah..

Rayan: Well congratulations you succeeded. *walks away from me*

Me: Rayan please dont be mad at me, I feel horrible enough as it is.

Rayan: No ok, dont please. You can make your way out.

Me: But I --

Rayan: Dina please just leave. I dont want to see your face.

Me: *i weeped in tears* Rayan please I'm so sorry.

Rayan opend the door and faced his back towards my face. He didnt want to see me. I will never forget the way he looked at me.
I couldnt do anything other than walk away. I was scared, my heart started racing so fast.. I felt like I was gonna faint.

As I made my way down the steps I felt faint, I saw a blur. I blacked out.

When I woke up all I could see was Rayan's face staring at mine. I was back in his office. Once he saw me awake he quickley put one hand on my back and one on my waist and lifted me up straight. He sat next to me and placed my head on his shoulder and hugged me.

Rayan: Im sorry.

Me: For what?

Rayan: This happend cause of me.

Me: *lifted my head back up* No, no dont say that. It was me, I was dizzy so I fainted. Dont apologize.

Rayan: Do you hate me?

Me: What? I think that question should be turned towards you.

Rayan: I could never hate you.

Me: I know I betrayed you and using you was so wrong but Im sorry. I love him and I was willing to do anything to get him back.

Rayan: Was?

Me: Huh?

Rayan: You said was willing.

Me: Yeah so?

Rayan: Dina for a smart mouth you really are dumb.

Me: La ykthar !

Rayan: I want to take you out, on a real date this time. I want to drive you home properly and actualy be invited in for coffee afterwards.

Me: Rayan, I dunno.

Rayan: Whats the harm huh? We'll be going as friends anyway.

Me: We will?

Rayan: Unless you dont want to.

Me: Friends is perfect.

Rayan: Ok go get pretty for me and I'll pick you up in a bit.

Me: Screw you Rayan.


I didnt know what I was doing. I still loved M7md so much that if he was infront of my face I'd probabley jump him. But what if Rayan turns out to be a pretty good guy and I just passed him off. No, I wasnt gonna let M7md have this much of an affect on me.. oh wait he does. But still I will go out tonight and I will have one hell of a time'3asban 3any and if things lead off somewhere then so be it. I deserve to be happy.. even if it's not with M7md.

Rayan picked me up an hour later and OMG I never expected what he did. Yeah I knew dinner but not like this. He took me to this >>> romantic <<< restuarant where he emptied out the whole place for the night. I couldnt believe it, when we walked it was so romantic with the candels. But if we were just going as friends then why was there this one table in the middle of the room glowing with candels and a red rose in a small glass vase. It was perfect but... for couples which we are so so so definitley not.

Me: What is all this?

Rayan: You dont like?

Me: No I do but it's a little too much dont you think?

Rayan: Were friends right?

Me: Yeah..

Rayan: So it doesnt matter whatever the scenrio is.

Me: I guess... your right.

Rayan: I always am. Now order, order anything you'd like.


The dinner was fine. There were no awkward moments thank god..... that is until he dropped me off.
We parked up infornt of my house and I tried to open the car door but it just wouldnt budge. I tried a few times until it flung open and took me along with it. I fell to the ground and started laughing my ass off.
Rayan rushed to my side in panick.

Rayan: Shit are you ok ?

Me: *laughing*

Rayan: Dina goli shay please!

Me: *laughing*

Then it happend... he put his hands on my mouth signaling me to stop. He brought himself closer to my body on the ground until his chin touched mine.
I was nervous yet happy at the same time. He removed his hands from my mouth and replaced it with his lips. I didnt want to stop him, I couldnt. He kissed lips one, twice, then againt a third time. All I did was lye there frozen enjoying each touch of his lips. I then slowly started kissing him back. It was amazing. I didnt think about M7md once throughout the whole night.

His lips were simpley irrisistible!


I was so hot and excited after that kiss that I needed a hot shower and to just sing my lungs out!

..............................

*Incoming Call M7md*

*Missed*


*Incoming call M7md*

*Missed*


*1 New Message*


Dina! I need to talk to u its urgent! Ruby is mad at me and she's not telling me whats wrong! Im freaking out, I didnt know who else to call. She just walked out of the house furiouse. I know its late Im sorry. You know what Im coming over. C U!



I got out of the shower a few minutes later. jumped into my grey tracks and pink 'Baby Phat" Tee and cuddled up on the couch. I couldnt sleep.. just not yet. How the hell could I sleep after that wonderful kiss? Rayan said he would call me before he went to sleep. So in the mean time I'll just watch a movie.

As I scanned through my DVD shelf I herd the door bang so hard.
WTF!! It banged even harder, over and over. I was too scared to open the door. I yelled out "whos there" but there was no answer.
I grabbed my umbrella and opend the door... closed my eyes and just about read to swing.

M7md: L2 !!!

Me: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! Bsmila.. what the hell is wrong with you??

M7md: Me what the hells wrong with you murdering people in the middle of the night!!

Me: Your the one to talk showing up in the middle of the night !!

M7md: I told you I was coming over !

Me: What? When?

M7md: I called you twice and you didnt pick up so I sent a message.

Me: Well I didnt check my phone !!

M7md: Mshkeltik 3ad !!

He barged in, took off his jacket and sat on the sofa with his hands on his head.

Me: Excuse me!! Who the hell invited you in ??

M7md: We need to talk ...

Me: Oh my god M7md your eyes are all red whats wrong.

I hurried and sat by him.

M7md: Its Ruby --

Me: Na3am!! You came over here cause of her?? Nah uh get out !!

M7md: But shes mad at me and I dont know what I did.

Me: Why dont you just call Fai9al or Haya?

M7md: Cause I trust you the most.

Me: Listen I had a really long night so please make this quick.

M7md: Why what did you do?

Me: Frankly its non of your business but if you must know, I had a date with Rayan.

M7md: WHAT !

Me: 5eir shfeeha ha !!

M7md: How was it?

Me: Perfect!

M7md: Ba3ad !?

Me: Back to Ruby M7md...

M7md: Dina, Im not quit comfortable with you seeing Rayan.

Me: Na3am? Your the one dating Miss Bitch 2009!

M7md: 3eeb 3leeki!

Me: L2 3eeb 3leek. Theres nothing wrong with Rayan. But your "Ruby" Is one hell of a bitch ok! So if anyone should talk its me !!

M7md: 8elat adab 7aram 3leeki.. abadan ma sawatlik shay !!

Me: Wow.. you know I really feel sorry for you. Now get out of my house!

6 comments:

Dazzlin said...

Rayan <3<3<3

M7med shud get a life and get OUT of hers.. hes pathetic coming to her to help him patch things up with Ruby...

love ur posts btw <3<3<3

FooFii said...

OMG what bastard !!i mean WTF..? just come around to clear his paths through you !! is he for real !! @@ .. GOD what a Moran but i kinda still like him you know! you two were perfect !.. I LUFF YOU SUSY !! than you so much now i can cuddle up on my bed !! lol ! I LUFF U <3333

Cupid ;* said...

what the hell!! ya3ni min 9ija il akh 7ab this bitch!! iff wala he's pissing me off oo i soo wanted him:s but now I really don't knw i still want him bas qathni pls make him a good guy and tht this is also his way of acting out after her rejection:(

Suzy.Q said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzy.Q said...

Dazzlin- Thank u ;**... and yeah I guess you could say he's a bastard ! :P

cherriMuffin- Haha well dont you have some rage. Bshweesh 3al walad. :P

Cupid ;* - Hala b a7la cupid LOL, your talking about M7md 97? Good. I know he's one hell of a guy to forget !

3anooda said...

Dina ba3ad wayid ma36itu wayh - ana makanha i just throw him out of the house and slam the door - wila i call the bitch theek ilsa3a and tell her "ur man is here"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL