Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Somebody Help Me 5

ATTENTION:
There's just something I want to make clear. My other story "My Crazy World" is not a true story and it is set in Dubai.. since I love it :)

And this story "Somebody Help Me" is true. And it is not set in Dubai, but actualy here in KSA. Your all thinking wow... these things happen there? Well yes they really do. The same problems that occure where you are also sometimes happen here. We may be KSA but we have hearbrekas and other issues just as much as you do.

Just in case you were all wondering.

XX - SUSY.Q

----------------------------------------------------------






Najla went on over to Dina's house. It was 2 am. Yup she turned into one of those girls who smoke up and return home before sunrise in ten minutes. She didnt want to ring the doorbell and wake the entire house so she dialed. Usualy Dina shuts her phone off when she's asleep but just her luck it was open.
She dialed a couple of times but no answer. Just as Najla was about to leave and give up, her phone rang.

Najla: Dina?

Dina: Najla? Omg do you know what time it is?

Najla: Yeah I do but I really need to talk to you.

Dina: Sweetie cant it wait till' tommorow morning?

Najla: I...... need your help...

Dina: Umm.. ok go wait for me inside the pool house, the door's unlocked.



AN HOUR LATER AFTER NAJLA CONFESSED EVERYTHING TO DINA

Dina: Oh my god Naj.. you need help.

Najla: I know.. but what about my family? What the hell am I supposed to tell them? *crying*

Dina: Sweetie please dont cry. I'm gonna stand by you the entire time. I wont leave you.

Najla: I love you *hugs Dina*

Dina: Ok, listen sleep over tonight and tommorow we'll call up Manal and fill her in.

Najla: Ok but when and how do we tell my parents?

Dina: The three of us will discuss that tommorow, as for now you need to rest. We'll camp out here. I'll go get us some blankets.

And that was it. Najla told Dina everything. Surpringly she understood and didnt judge or desieve her. The slept in the pool house and in the morning they went to Casper's and had breakfast where they invited Manal. Manal was also supportive and understood. They ate and then went to Najla's house. It was time to face reality and confess to her parents.

She walked into the house so scared. Dina and Manal had to practicaly drag her into the living room where her parents were.

There she was face to face with her parents who looked at her in utter confusion.

Mother: 7beebty are you ok?

Father: Girls sit down tfathalo.

Najla: I have to tell you guys something but I want you to know I'm still me and I love you guys very much.

Mother: Speaking of... you really havent been yourself these past 2 months.

Najla: Yes, which is what I wanted to talk to you about.

Father: 6yb 7beebty were all ears.

Najla: I really dont know any other way to say this so Im just gonna say it.


Manal and Dina each took Najla's hands.


Najla: I.... I...... I.....

Dina: It's ok, were here *whispers*

Najla: I've ..... been using.

Father: Using?

Najla: Yeah...

Mother: You mean...?

Najla: Yeah I mean.

Mother: Aha... so all three of you

Manal/Dina: NO!!!!!

Mother: Ajal wsho?

Najla: It was just me. You see, Fahad cheated on me so I had to end it with him. Then the next couple of days I was so depressed and then one day I saw these guys out side using so I did too. But them I got addicted.

Mother: Ok obviosuely theres no time for me or your father to get angry here and yell at you.

Father: 7beebty listen to me *he came on over to her* Your mother and I love you deeply and we will get you help --

Mother: But not here, its too risky.

Father: A friend of mine awhile ago, a good friend was going through the same problem you have with drugs. Theres a rehabilitation center in Philidelphia. Its one of the best.

Najla: Mama.. baba?

Mother: Na3am 7beebty?

Najla: What's gotten into you guys? Your not mad or yelling? This isnt you!

Mother: Your right, it isnt. But the man your father was talking about was a dear friend of both of us, and we helped him all the way.

Najla: Huh?

Father: Remember that time when we told you we were taking a 2nd honey moon trip to hawaii?

Najla: Yeah...

Father: Well we actually went to Philidelphia to see how he was doing. Hatha lesh 6awalna shway.

Mother: Sweetheart, come next to me.

Najla: Hmm?

Mother: I'll start making the arrangments. Inshallah we'll leave in a week.

Najla hugged both her parents so tightly. She was happy that they understood.

Najla: Im truly blessed to have parents like you guys.

Father: But girls...

Najla/Manal/Dina: Yeah?

Father: This coversation will not leave this room. No one can ever know about this do you understand?

Manal/Dina: Yes!

Father: Najla 7beebty we know your not bad and that you did this out of a state of depression. We are disapointed but your health comes first and we will get it back. Lat 5afeen were here.

Dina: But what are we gonna say to people while shes gone?

Father: We'll say she got offered an internship abroad at a photography school, since she loves it.

Manal: *sigh* But how long will she be gone ?

Mother: I made the reservations. We leave in two days.

Najla/Manal/Dina: WHAT!!!!

Najla: Mama you said a week!!

Mother: I know sweetheart. But the sooner the better.

Dina: *sigh* Im gonna miss you so mich *crying*

Najla: Aww please dont cry I dont wanna cry awww i hate you. You made me cry.

Manal: Damn you two! Now You made me cry.



AFTER THE BOO HOO'S


Najla said goodbye to her two best friends. It was so hard for her. No one knew for how long she would be gone for, When her mom made the reservations all they told was that it could last about 2 months. But Najla's problem was seriouse, she may atleast need 3 months or more.

Those 2 days passed by like a blink of an eye. Najla was all packed and ready to go. She really never expected this to happen to her. She was always the good girl. The one everyone admired and looked up to.

Her parents ofcourse couldnt stay with her the whole time. It would seem too obviouse if they were gone say.. " a vacation " for 3 months. They just visited her every one in a while.

Men huh? How the hell could they have that much of an effect on us? Screw them all !

3 comments:

FooFii said...

this a really good story you know ! <33 ,, and it's true as well <33 GOD i love you susy you are full of surprises !! .. now hunnii am waiting for your next post "MY crazy world" YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY <333 ,,

Confesssions said...

Question, you have mixed schools in KSA?

Cupid ;* said...

yes confessions, question and why did manal smile shyly in the previous post was she who fahad kissed? oo yes i decided to start reading this story as well I can't wait:p