Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Crazy World 52

The next couple of days things have been really weird. Rayan hasn't been himself. I would try to talk to him for him to open to me, but all he would do is change the subject. The thing that really confused me was why he stopped feeling the baby. He kept a distant from me these past days. Everything was fine so I don't know what could have caused this. We didn't fight, nor did he getting into anything bad with anyone else cause I would know, dont ask how but I just would.


Me: I'm really freaking out here ...

Haya: Calm down I'm sure its nothing, maybe he's just stressed out from work.

Me: Oh yeah he's stressed that he has to keep away from me?

Haya: Look dont jump to any conclusions ok , talk to him today and --

Me: Dude I've been talking ! Over a million times but he just wont budge. What more do you expect me to do?

Sarah: Sweeite he loves you.

Me: ..... *raise an eyebrow* wow your really helping..

Haya: Ignore her. She's just in her own little world with Yusif.

Sarah: Hey !!

Haya: Arn't you ?

Sarah: Well... yeah but it doesnt mean I dont care.

Haya: Just go, shoo shoo, go.... fetch a chicken or something.

Sarah: *shocked face* Well I must say I never expected this from you !

Haya: Shhhhhhhhh cant you see were talking.

Sarah: Im leaving.

Haya: Bye......... anyways what are you gonna do now?

Me: I dont know, i think Im just gonna head home and try again..

I rested my back on the sofa and sighed. Haya came next to me and gave me hug and told me that everything was going to be ok. She comforted me then I left to go home.

Once I entered my house it was all dark. As I took a few steps forward I could hear someone talking. I followed the voice and it was Rayan in his study. I got a little closer to the door so that I could hear what was going on. The door was closed so I didn't have to worry about him catching me. I placed my ear on the door and listened.



" Yeah............................................. but how could it have happend?................................. everything went fine so............................................are you sure or is there a way I can stop this? .......................................mmmm ............................................ mmm................................ok then what ................... NO !!! "



Me: bsmilah ...



" WELL WHAT THE HELL AM I TO DO HAAA TELL ME???..............................................NO THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH !!! .............. WELL I DONT CARE FIND ME ONE IM NOT GONNA LET THIS HAPPEN DO YOU HERE ME ?? !!................................................. LISTEN I GOTTA GO AND THE NEXT TIME I CALL I WANT GOOD NEWS !!!............ "


I quickley started to walk faster and faster towards the stairs, thats when he opend the door and saw me. He yelled out my name in such a furiouse manner that I got scared and walked even more faster. I reached the stairs and started my way up till he grabbed me by the hand.

Me: Rayan let go of my arm !

Rayan: What were you doing listening ?

Me: Rayan !! Your hurting me !!

Rayan: Why were you listening?

Me: Ayy.. ahh...


I slipped and tumbled all the way to the bottem. I dont know what happend after that but all I remember is waking up in my bed.


Doctor: Dina? .... Dina?....

Me: Esh 9ar ?

Doctor: You fell but your ok now.

Me: THE BABY !!

Doctor: Shhh.. lye back down 7mdela the baby is fine. Your really lucky , it was a bad fall.

Me: Will she be ok ?

Doctor: She perfectly fine. But you need to stay in bed for a while and rest. You have a bruise on your shoulder that needs healing. I gave your husband the medicine and I instructed him what he needs to do. So dont worry you'll be fine.

Me: Thank you so much doctor.

Doctor: Have a good night.




Rayan: 7beebty are you ok do you want me to get you anything ?

Me: I need you to leave the room.

Rayan: *sits next to me*

Me: Get off now.

Rayan: 7beebty whats wrong?

Me: Next time when your upset keep it in your study not on me and my baby.

Rayan: Oh sweetie. I know I went a little over board --

Me: A little ? You were the cause of all of this Rayan.

Rayan: I know and I'm going to do whatever it takes to make it up to you.

Me: You really wanna make me feel better ?

Rayan: Yes. Anything.

Me: Call up my girls and have them come over and you leave the house for tonight.

Rayan: Dina...

Me: Would you rather I leave ?

Rayan: 7ather...






Sarah: Klb ma ysta7y !!

Haya: 7beebty inti im so sorry.

Me: *sigh* I dont know where this guy came from. I've never seen him like this before. It was like a monster came after me. I was so scared.

Haya: Sweetie were here now and were gonna make sure this doesnt happen to you again. Do you want me to get you anything? Im heading to the kitchen.

Me: Just some green tea please.

Sarah: Oh me too please.

Haya: Ok.





-Whispers -

Rayan: Haya ?

Haya: What the hell are you still doing here? Havent you done enough ?

Rayan: Is she ok?

Haya: She is now.

Rayan: Listen please dont get the wrong idea about me. I love her with all my heart, I do.

Haya: Well you really showed that off tonight.

Rayan: It was an accident I didnt mean for it to happen.

Haya: An accident? No rayan, you could have controled your anger. Plus your wife is pregant havent you thought of that ?

Rayan: I know what I did was unforgivable but cant you talk to her for me please, make her see that it wasnt my intention.

Haya: Excuse me? No im sorry. Your gonna have to prove yourself Im not doing it for you.

Rayan: Haya?

Haya: Rayan please leave.

Rayan: Good night...

Haya: Bye







Me: Hey, what took you so long?

Haya: Sorry.

Me: Anyways... how's 5aloodi ?

Haya: Y7lelo he's getting cuter by the minute.

Sarah: Is fai9al with him now ?

Haya: Yeah he wants some father son time haha.

Me: 7lelhom bs !

Sarah: Well Haya listen you go and I'll stay over.

Haya: No no its ok you go I'll stay.

Sarah: Haya you got a kid so go.

Haya: And you got a date in less than an hour remember ?

Sarah Oh shit !!

Haya: Yeah...

Sarah: Ummm.....

Me/Haya: GO !!

Sarah: You guys rock I love you !!







Haya: Did Rayan tell you where he was going ?

Me: No, but probably at one of his friends houses or something.

Haya: Did you get a chance to talk to him after what happend?


*Incoming Call Rayan*

Me: Speak of the devil.

Haya: Answer him.

Me: Hell no.

Haya: Hello?

Me: HAYA !

Haya: Oh hey Rayan, yeah shes here with me hold on.

Me: *giving haya the eye* Hello...

Rayan: Hey baby.

Me: Hi...

Rayan: How are you feeling?

Me: Better...

Rayan: Did you eat anything?

Me: Im not so hungry.

Rayan: Yeah but the baby's got to eat sweetie.

Me: The baby huh? Now you think of our child?

Rayan: Sweetie wallah im so sorry you dont know how bad I feel. I feel like total crap. Please dont be upset with me anymore please.

Me: What happend in your study?

Rayan: I dont wanna talk about it.

Me: Well your gonna have to.

Rayan: *sigh*..... work.

Me: And?

Rayan: I lost one of my biggest clients who holds three very important companies.

Me: Oh...

Rayan: Baby ?

Me: Hmm ...

Rayan: Are you my baby ?

Me: Mmm hmmm..

Rayan: Walla ?

Me: E....

Rayan: Lesh ?

Me: Mdri...

Rayan: Agolik leh ?

Me: Leh ?

Rayan: 3ashan mafi a7ad bl dnya mithlik.

Me: *giggle*

Rayan: Baby?

Me: Huh?

Rayan: Can I come home?

Me: Mmmm...

Rayan: I love you.

Me: I love you, now get your ass over here.





Haya: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!

Me: Hahah sheeki ?

Haya: You guys are so cute in such a freaky way.

Me: Leh freaky inshallah ?

Haya: Haha no im kidding you guys are simply cute.

Me: Y7belk. Babe yallah go to your man and kid.

Haya: Are you sure you dont want me to stay ?

Me: Nah, dont worry were good now.

Haya: Ok but if you need anything call me. I'll rush right over.

Me: Thank you sweetie,


She kissed me goodnight then left me in my room. I couldnt get out of bed, I looked like such an old hag it was disgusting.


Rayan: 3yoniiiiiiiiii

Me: Hi.

Rayan: Look i brought jawbreakers !!

Me: AHH I LOVE YOU !!

Rayan: Haha yallah scoot on over for me.

Me: Dude I got a person inside of me. You come on over to the other side yallah bla kasal .


Rayan came in and wrapped his arms around me. I sucked on my lolipop while him the little perv was eyeing me. I knew he was so I kept sucking and licking on it in such a dirty way. At one point he actualy drooled. I laughed so hard that I smacked him on the head indicating him to snap out of it.


After our mini pervo session he went in for a shower. As I waited helplessly for my prince to return, his phone rang.

O l2ni marra malgoofa 6b3an radeit.



Me: Aloo ?

?: Aloo ?

Meen: Who is this ?

?: Umm im looking for Rayan.

Me: May I ask who's calling ?

?: Is this is wife ?

Me: Yes it is.

?: Well is he available at the moment?

Me: No he isnt and here we are back at the question of who are you ?

?: Im sorry for calling so late but just tell him to call me back.

Me: How can I do that without knowing your name ?

?: Good night.

Me: Wait !................. Ufff rude.




Rayan: Hey baby?

Me: Haaa?

Rayan: Who was that ?

Me: Mdri, this dude saying he needs to speak with you. And when asked for his name he was all weird about giving it to me.

Rayan: Huh? Maybe someone at work didnt regognixe you and got embaressed.

Me: He knew I was your wife.

Rayan: Hmm.

Me: Who's the guy Rayan ?

Rayan: Baby I dont know. Like I said probably someone from work. I'll see to it tommorow.

Me: Yeah... ok...





Three Weeks Later




Baby's due soon so I'm really excited. Plus Rayan is back to his happy go lucky self again. No more weridness going on between us.

5aloodi was so adorable we would go over to visit him every other day. It was kinda like a practice test for us.

Sarah and Yusif were hitting it off really well...... really well. He took her last week for a long weekend at the south of france.

"Baby's due soon" and I already have the nursery all set. I can't wait to become a mother. To have someone to care for, to love and raise. I've wanted since I could remember. And now it's finaly here.

5 comments:

Cupid ;* said...

First;**

Cupid ;* said...

For some reason I have a feeling that his sickness is back but I really hope not, and in the previous post I felt that they found out that his wife was alive:p I know i know too much drama:p

Suzy.Q said...

LOL y7lelik..
his wife? alove? Haha yup u got so much drama goin on in ur head ;*

*Bella said...

Hmmmm something fishy is going on here,, whats up with Ryan and Dina !!

A baby for hayaaa atlastt, i love babies (L)

Cuteandcuddly said...

:(
whats happening ?
i need to call sherlock homes "dailing his number "
"Sherlock i need your help !!!! you and watson get your butts here and solve this problem !!!!!!!!! "
Susy. Q see what you have me doing i wanted to save this favor for a rainy day :(